yandere female Ampharos x female rorua reader

Y/n POV

I'm enjoying the grass field with alot of mareeps. That are fun to be around. There is 1 mareep that I stay next to. Her name is lena. She is nice, and has a strong personality. She even let me feel her wool. The mareep have taken me in when I was just an egg. I guess they didn't expect a zorua to come out. Some of the mareep don't like me, but they have to deal with it. Lona was the only one that decided to take care of me.

Dinner time

I eats berries while they eat grass. "Hey lona," I said. She look at me while chewing on grass. "I saw a few stufful near the trees playing," I said. She gave me a nod and went back to eating. I continue to eat my berries as well.

Next morning

I woke up and noticed lona is gone. I ran out to the field and look around. I started to run around asking the mareeps if they seen lona. Of course they said no. I need to find lona.

1 search later (cuz I'm not writing the whole search stuff.)

I went back home, exhausted from searching all day. I went to the chest and ate some berries. After eating I went to bed. I started crying, already missing lona.

1 year later

It's already been a year since lona didn't come back. The other mareep had already involved into Ampharos. I just sat on the porch outside my house. I'm still sad that lona didn't come back. I lay my head down, about to take a nap until I'm being picked up. My eyes widen and look up. I almost cried when I see a Ampharos holding me. "Hi y/n, I'm so sorry for leaving you all along for a whole year, but I'm back not, and I'm never leaving you again," a female Ampharos said crying while hugging me. I like at her with tears in my eyes. "Lona?" I ask. She nodded while still hugging me. I hug back, happy that she finally came back.

Epilogue: lona had killed the mareeps that hate y/n. That's why lona was gone for a full year. To get rid of the bad mareeps.