yandere female alpha gyarados x female magikarp reader

Suzy pov

I'm watching 6 magikarp. 5 boys, and 1 girl. I enjoy taking care of my sister's kids. They just swim around and sometimes stay by my side. I made sure that none of the magikarp gets hurt.

Y/n POV

I'm swimming around with barboach. "Man I can't believe the tangelas are trying to battle us," she said. I nodded in agreement. Then a female magikarp swam passed us. We just ignored her and mind our own business. "Hey let's go see the magnemites, they might have something interesting to say," she said. "Ok," I said in agreement.

3 hours later

"And then I told some tangelas-" barboach then got interrupted by someone. "There you are Margaret, come on your brothers are waiting," an alpha gyarados said, pushing me to the boys magikarp. I look at my friends and gave them a confusing look. They gave the look of confusing as well.

Swimming with the other magikarp to there home. I'm not too happy that I'm being mistaken for the other female magikarp. The female alpha gyarados is kinda scary. "Hey sis," a voice said. I look ahead of me and saw another gyarados, but not an alpha one. "Hey sis, your kids are safe and sound like always," the alpha said. The mother of the boys magikarps smiled. I swan along with the others. "See you tomorrow?" The mother ask. "Yes, see you tomorrow," the alpha said.

Night time

I don't know if the lady can't tell the difference between her own kid and I random magikarp. I'm with my 'brothers' in our rooms. They all look at me. "Your not Margaret, are you?" One of the magikarp ask. I shake my head. "New it, aunt Suzy must of not seen our real sister swim even farther," the other magikarp said. "Listen, I don't want to be here at all," I said. "Well, tomorrow when aunt suzy comes to pick us up, you can swim to your friends," a different magikarp said. I nodded my head.

Next day

Just like the 3rd magikarp said, there aunt came to pick us up. "Now Margaret, when we get to our destination, stay by me, ok?" Ask suzy. I nodded my head. This is not gonna be easy at all.

Suzy pov

Margaret is not being her usual self. But I like it that Margaret is listening for once. She didn't complain and behaved.

Y/n POV

We made it to the big lake for us to swim around. To be honest, I'm liking this alot. Having meals, love and affection from some other family, just great. But I have to stay by suzy. This Margaret must not be a good magikarp. I wonder what happen to her?

Epilogue

Margaret ended up being in the wrong family.

(Sorry if it's not good.)