yandere male arcanine x adopted female vulpix reader

Y/n POV

I'm with my big brother, growlithe. Oud dad had sent us to get food at the Keceon shop. Growlithe doesn't like me much. He always bullies me when dad isn't around. I told dad about big bro bullying me, but he brushed it off. "Hey y/n, let's go," growlithe said harshly. I just put my head down and follow him home.

When we got home dad was laying down near some fire. "We're back dad," growlithe said putting the bag near the table and went out the door. I went to my room to take a nap. I really hate this family.

2:51 am night time

I woke up to something soft. Opening my eyes, it was dad's tail. I look at him to find he is still asleep. I'm to scared to move, so I stayed in the same spot. I fell back to sleep as it's still night time.

Morning

When I wake up I smell breakfast. I got up and ran to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, dad is still making more breakfast. Although big brother isn't at the table yet. He's usually the first to eat more breakfast. I shrug it off as sleeping late. I went to the table and sat down. "Morning dad," I said in a cheerful tune. "Good morning sweetheart, if you're wondering where growlithe is, he went camping with his friends," he said making juice. I nodded and ate some breakfast.

I'm outside playing with my friends. We enjoy playing tag. I'm the one that is not it. I was about to get tag until someone pick me up. I can see the feet when I've been lifted off the ground. The feet belongs to my dad. "Time to come inside," he said. He started to walk towards the house. I'm sad that I had to go in so soon.

When we got inside, dad put me down, turn around, close the door, and lock it. I just went to my room as there is not much to do. "I made you some snack," dad said, setting down the snacks. I got up and started to eat the snack. When I finished, I went to my bed and took a nap.

D/n pov (dad name)

I don't want my little vulpix to play with the other kids. I already know growlithe is never coming back. I also had to get rid of witness as well. I had to keep y/n with me. She will never leave me.