yandere male flareon x female glaceon reader

Requested by: @CorrineGla

Y/n pov

My boyfriend, Brandon, has been acting strange. He often goes out with his friends to have fun. But he has also distant lately that it worries me alot. I don't want to by like my friends, get paranoid and ask alot of questions. It's already late at night, and he didn't come home again. *knocking*. There was a knock at the door. I got up, and walk to the door to answer it. I open the door to see Sudowoodo taking a deep breath. Seems like he has been running for awhile. "Y/n, I have to tell you something, it's not good," Sudowoodo said putting his tree hands behind his neck, looking away. "Ok, so what is the bad news?" I ask, curiously. Sudowoodo hesitate at first, but couldn't keep it in any longer. "Brandon has been cheating on you the hole time when you guys started dating. I saw him with a pokemon that's the prettiest in the village," Sudowoodo said shaking and panicking. I was shocked. So that's why he never comes home on time, too busy with another female pokemon all along. "Thank you for telling me, I have to go to bed, good night Sudowoodo," I said closing the door. I went to bed, with tears rolling down my face. That explains why Brandon doesn't spend time with me at all. I decided to make my decision.

1 week later

I got done packing to get ready to go back to my home village. I already told the other pokemons that I'm leaving, and they were sad that I'm moving away. I didn't see Brandon or Florges anywhere, which proves that they love each other alot. I started walking, taking the path to my home village. Some pokemons said goodbyes, some wave. When I was 20 feet away, I stop and look back. I decided to wave back before I continue walking. I sure am going to miss them.

Few months later

I'm back home taking care of my siblings. I had already forgotten about Brandon. I found someone who actually cares about me. Hes name is Beartic.  We've been dating for a couple of weeks. I was told that he has protected the pokemons who is living in the ice village. "Hey big sis, there's a fire pokemon who is battling Beartic," one oh my sibling said. I rush over to the window and see Brandon covered in blood. "You better leave this village or ill  have to use force!" Beartic said angrily. "I'm not leaving here without someone I love!" Brandon shouted. Then they started to battle each other.

Time skip

The battle ended brutally. Beartic and Brandon has scratch marks on there body. I already hide my siblings some where safe. "Oooooh y/n~~ where are you~? I'm not leaving until you come to me!" Brandon said scaring me. I didn't want to go out there to that cheating idiot. There was silence fr a minute. Until I heard screaming outside. I ran out the door to see what's going on. To my horror, Brandon it using flamethrower to kill the other pokemons. I stop in my tracks, to that I wouldn't get killed my the flamethrower. Brandon had stop breathing fire and turned his head towards me. "Y/N!!" Brandon said running towards me, giving me a hug that would kill me. "I'm happy your safe, now that I found you, your coming home with me~" Brandon said using tackle on me, making me fall to the ground and lose conscious. Then everything went dark

(Sorry for the long wait.)