yandere male Lycanroc x male Mightyena reader

M/n POV

I'm hanging out with my good friend, Derek. He and I have been good friends since we were pups. We always play together, cause trouble together, and play pranks on other pokemons together. We got separated when Derek and his family moved away. I was sad when he moved away. But 10 years later we reunited. We started hanging out and catch up on what we did. We're having a drink outside the cafe. "So m/n, have you got yourself a spouse yet?" Derek ask. "Not yet, when I ask the females on a date, they all reject me," I said looking down. "Cheer up buddy, you still have me," he said jokingly. "Man be quiet," I said playfully punching him. He laugh and playful punch back.

Night time

I invited derek over to my place. He is staying for the night, since his place is alittle far away. "Is your girlfriend ok with you staying here?" I ask him. "I'm sure she is fine. Shes a touch woman," he said laughing. I'm alittle jealous that he has a girlfriend. But I can't be mad at him, he has his own life too. He walk over to me and put his paw on my shoulder. "Hey dude, I really missed you when my family and I moved away," he said hugging me. I hug back. We let go of each other. "I'll get your bed ready, wait here," i said walking to my room.

Derek pov

I can't believe m/n doesn't have a spouse yet. Which is perfect for me. Now i can break up with my girlfriend and have m/n as mine. I've been having feeling for m/n for a long time. Now he can finally by mine. It's a good thing I left the fire on at my house. I never wanted to go back to that cheater of a girlfriend. I should try put on an act so no one suspects me.

Next day

I got up early to make breakfast for m/n. I know he will like f/b. As I was about to cook, there was a loud knock on the door. I got alittle angry that someone had to knocl loud. I speed walk to the door and opened it. When I look who knocked loud, it was pelipper. She handed me a news paper then flew away. I close the door and went back into the kitchen. When I look at the paper, I saw a picture of my house almost gone. It also said that 2 pokemons are dead. I smiled and threw away the paper that has my house on it. I went back to cooking breakfast.

Epilogue: derek had left the fire lit on purpose. He already new his girlfriend never liked him. He never liked girls in the first place.