yandere son cubone x mother marowak reader x yandere husband marowak

Y/n POV

My son, cubone, have been acting weird for the last 2 months, and I'm getting scared. Hes been coming home late, not telling me where he is going, not eating his food, started hanging out with the wrong crowd, and started to hate me. I tried to talk to him, but he kept snapping at me, saying i "need to stop trying", and had pushed me away. Its driving my crazy. I know he is growing up, but i didn't want him to turn into a bad pokemon. I sat down on a chair that was near me. Palming my hands trying to think of what to do. 'Is he starting to hate me? I know he misses his father, but he should understand that somethings just don't work out' I thought to myself. Welp, gotta get to cooking.

Dinner time

I'm eating along like I always do. I know cubone is hanging out with those bad influences. I stop trying to get him back. *Knocking*. 'Someones at the door' I thought to myself. I put my berri down and got up. I started walking to the door to answer it. I opened the door. "Hello?" I said. "Hi y/n, been while," a voice said. I shook my head to see my ex-husband. "What do you want?" I ask alittle harshly. "I want cubone," he demanded. "Ok," I said. He look at me shocked. "Really? Your not pulling my leg are you?" He ask. "No I'm not joking, you can have him," I said. I closed the door and went back to the kitchen table. I look at my food, tearing up. These are not tears of sadness, there tears of joy. 'Finally getting rid of that rebellious brat.

3 years later

I started a new family. I have a husband that loves me, and a son who is 10× more cuter then my other son. I already moved away from my old place. I live in a peaceful place, with nice pokemons and nice kids. S/n had made lots of friends. My husband and I hug each other. I already told him that I'm divorced and have a son that stays with my ex-husband, and hes fine with it. S/n is nothing like my other son. He is sweet, kind, and very friendly to other pokemons.

I'm cooking dinner, and my husband is cleaning the house. All of a sudden someone knocked on the door. I stop what I was doing and go answer the door. When I open the door I was shocked to see my 1st son standing outside. "What are you doing here?" I ask coldly. "Dad send me here," he said and barged his way into my house. My eye twitched. I close the door and walk in the kitchen. Theres my son, sitting on s/n's chair. "Why were you send here?" I ask in a not so happy tone. "Dad's new wife hates me, and dad just sent me away," he said in a not caring tone. I went back to the fire and continue to cook.

Dinner time

My husband and s/n didn't like that my 1st son is staying with us. "So he is my older brother?" S/n ask. I nodded my head, not happy that he is here. "Can't believe I have a baby brother," he said rudely. "You need to learn some manners boy, stop being rude," my husband said trying to tell him. 1st son just ignored him and continue to eat. I face palm, and just when I was finally happy.

10 days later

This is a nightmare. My 1st son is making me look bad by being very rude and causing trouble. I stayed inside the house and staying in my room. My husband and s/n tried to get me to come out to no avail. I didn't even want to cook food. I stayed in my blanket, crying. I never wanted my 1st son to show up at all.

Next day

I woke up and stretched. I got up, went to the bedroom door, and opened it. I walk to the kitchen and started to cook. "Mommy!" A voice said and gave me a surprise hug from behind. I look behind me and saw s/n hugging be with a happy face. "Morning s/n," I said going back to cooking. My husband kissed my cheek. "Good morning honey," he said sweetly. "Ew don't kiss my mommy," s/n said playfully. We all laugh and they sat done at the table, waiting for food. I'm happy to have a loving husband and son.

Epilogue: the husband had brought hypno to his house and let hypno erase that bad memory that his wife had. S/n gathered the other pokemons and 'got rid of' the rebel son. The husband wants his wife back, and s/n want his happy mom back. The other pokemon never blamed y/n, even they hate the rebel son.

(I couldn't think of the name for the husband. You can also imagine the background of the story.)