Yandere male Drifloon x small kid reader

Requested by: @zaincash1

Halloween addition

Vincent pov

It's that time of the year where the other drifloons and I try and trick kids into grabing our hand. We love to bring kids to the unknown where know one can find them. We got into our position and waited.

Time skip

What luck, some kids have already been taken by other drifloons. I'm still waiting on a kid to pass by. "This is going to be awsome!" A kid's voice said out loud. I turn my body around to see a kid dressed up as a drifloon. I was amazed that a child can dress up as a drifloon. I decided to try to get him to grab my hand. (I honestly don't know what there called.) I float towards the kid. "Oh cool a real drifloon!" The kid said running towards me. "Wait y/n! Drifloons are known to take kids to the unknown! Don't grab its hand!" Another kid shouted making y/n stop in his tracks. I got angry that the kid stop y/n from coming near me. But then I grin as the other drifloon snuck behind the kid and grabbed child, taking them to the unknown. I look at y/n and float closer towards them. Y/n just look at me, then hold out there hand to grab my hand. I then float away with y/n in my hand.

(Sorry that it's really short. But I know drifloons pokedex)