Yandere Flutter Mane x Shiny Hisuian Zoroark reader

Requested by: @novahedgehog

Many years ago

Alex pov

I've been keeping an eye on a certain shiny hisuian Zoroark. I wanted them to be mine for a long time, but I couldn't get close to them because of other pokemons getting in my way. I had to kill some pokemons to get what I wanted. When I got my shiny hisuian Zoroar, I locked them up in my cave to keep them from running away.

1 year later

I've been taking care of my Zoroark for a year. They tried to run away, but I can easily catch up to them and drag them back. I was happily watering my garden when I suddenly get knocked out. When I open my eyes I couldn't move. I look around to see I'm in a crystal. I saw my zoroark looking at me and look away. I saw the other pokemons that trap me in the big crystal. I couldn't move an inch. I want to reach put to my senpai, but couldn't. I close my eyes, going into a deep sleep.

Many years later

Y/n pov

I'm exploring the crystal cave with some pokemons. Im the only shiny hisuian Zoroark in the town i live in. I wanted to come to see beautiful crystals. I made sure to bring lights. There are some pokemons that want the brightest crystals to sell. I'm not a fond of going alone. Luckily, it's not a 1 pokemon job. "Looks like we hit a fork in the cave," Sableye said, stopping to look different way. "Let's just split up so we can cover the ground," Greavard said, walking to the right. Sableye started walking straight. I have no choice but to take the left cave.

Later again

I've been walking for a while and no luck. I walk more farther to see a fant light in the distant. I started running towards the light. When I got closer to the light, it got more brighter and brighter. When I made it I stop. I see a huge crystal with a pokemon inside it. The pokemon look like Misdreavus but alittle bigger. I decided to go back to get some help.

3 hours later

I came back with Copperajah, Garchomp, Lucario, Tyranitar, Gardevoir and Gallade to help get the huge crystal out of the cave. They got to work by getting the sides. It's going to take awhile.

5 days later

The huge crystal is in the middle of the town, and pokemons are gathered around to see the pokemon in the crystal. They're amazed by the pokemon inside the crystal. I'm also amazed there's a pokemon in the huge crystal.

1 week later, night time

I'm in my kitchen to get a drink of water. I like night time. I get to see the moon and enjoy silence. Suddenly I'm getting wrapped around by something. "I finally found you my sweet~" a voice said. I look at who was talking, just to see the big Misdreavus. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I shouted, squirming around. "You don't remember me? I'm Alex, your true love," Alex said sounding weird. "Ok! And what type of pokemon are you?!" I ask another question. "I'm Flutter mane the pokemon," they said. I couldn't stop squirming as I want to get free. But every time I squirm, they tighten there grip. "Stop squirming! I don't want you to go away again!" Alex shouted. "I don't even know you at all! Your in the future! Not what ever year your in!" I yelled. The tightening stop. I look at Alex to see they are shocked. I stop squirming so I don't get another sudden squeeze. "What year is this?" Alex ask. "It's 2***," I replied. Alex made a shock expression again. Then they let go of me. I end up hitting the ground. I got up and dust myself off. I slowly made my way to the door, open it, and ran for my life.

1 hour later

I stop by a rock to catch my breath. It was tiring running long. "You can't run away from me. I'm a ghost pokemon," a voice said behind me. Oh yeah, Flutter mane is similar to Misdreavus. I was about to get up when I fell something wrap around my body and being lift up. "I may not have my love of my life. But you look just like them. So your my new lover. Incase your wondering, all the pokemon back in the town is all dead. I killed them all so I won't trap in the crystal again," Alex said rubbing there cheek against mine. Welp, I'm stuck with a pokemon from the way past.

Epilogue

Greavard got killed by Slither Wing, and Sableye got killed by Great Tusk.

(You can use your imagination on where your located in this book.)