lopunny x female pikachu reader

Requested by: @zaincash1

(Plz don't judge, I tried.)

Y/n pov

It's November, and that means male pokemons are going to do the No Nut November. I don't understand about it, but I don't question it. "Hey y/n," a voice called out. I turn my head to see Penny. My cheeks got alittle warm. "Hi Penny, what's up?" I ask her. "The girls and I are going on a vacation, want to come?" She ask. My cheeses got more warmer now. "Umm...yeah sure," I said nervously. Penny clap her hand and hugged me. I hug her back and smiled.

Time skip

I'm with Penny and some other very hot pokemons. There's Penny, Rosedale, Lilligant, Gardevoir, and Froslass. They have a very curvy body, skinny, and beautiful. With there beautiful lips that are kissable and there eyes can easily attract your attention. They can easily get a male to partnered with. Roserade and Lilligant went in the water and started splashing each other. Penny and Froslass went to get ice cream. Gardevoir just sat next to me and kick back, getting sunbathe. I just sat under the umbrella, waiting for Penny to come back with ice cream.

15 minutes later

Penny and Froslass came back, and Penny handed me an ice cream. Froslass sat behind me under the umbrella, and Penny sat on the other side. My cheeks got warm again. 'Omg Penny is so hot' I thought to myself. I then felt someone pulled me back, I look behind me to see Froslass smiling. My face went alittle red. "Hey," Penny said scooting close to me. Now my face went completely red. Penny and Froslass chest are almost close to my head. Oh boy.