yandere female Richu x male pikachu reader

Past

M/n POV

I'm at school, sitting next to my best friend, daisy. Daisy is always nice and cares about me. The both of us are pichus. Daisy always plays with me when know one would. Daisy has other friends, but they are my bullies. They would bully me when daisy wasn't around, and when daisy ask me what happen I just tell her I'm clumsy. pichu. The years went by, Daisy became the popular pokemon in school. I became an outcast. I've been getting bullied more worse then before. When I came home from school, my parents became worried. Soon we moved to a new place where I won't get bullied anymore.

Present day

I'm now a pikachu. It has been years since I've seen Daisy. I'm sure she is enjoying her life with a great pokemon. I've had a good life with friends and family.

I'm shopping for ingredients for lunch. My parents are watching my little sister. As I was finishing shopping. "Excuse me," a female voice said. I look at the direction of the voice, to see a female Richu. "I'm looking for an old friend of mine, can you help me?" She ask sweetly. I kinda blush. Shes very beautiful. "Are you ok? Your face is red," she said. I shake my head to cool my face. "U-u-umm sure, I can help you. What's your friend's name?" I ask her. Before she answered my question. "Hey Daisy!! There you are!!" A female voice shouted in the distance. We look at the direction of the voice. It was Chimecho and her goons. "You went too fast for us girl," said Seviper who just laid down. I stood there, shock. 'So the pretty Richu is Daisy?!' I thought to myself. "Oh come on guys, I need to find my best friend and tell him how I feel," Daisy said looking at them. "There are other guys that is good looking then him. Can't you just TRY get to know them?" Ask Mawile. "Fine, but can my new friend join us?" Daisy ask grabbing my hand. "Fine, but he better not get in the way," Illumise said rudely. The 5 of us went off.

I'm already hating this. We went to a match making party. Daisy is also hating it, as her crush is not here. I was sitting on a pillow, a tree stump in front of me. I've been trying to find a girlfriend, but none of them are my type. I look at Daisy, who is getting angry. I wanted to try comfort her, but I can't. I'm already too shy to go up to her and talk to her. Daisy has grown up fast. "Hey friend, let's go. My so-called friends are too distracted. Let's go," Daisy said grabbing my arm, and we left.

Night time

Daisy and I where walking to my house. "I hate all of the guys there, they're not my type," Daisy said angrily. I pad her on the back. "So, who's your best friend?" I ask her. "Hes name is m/n, and he moved away without telling me," Daisy said looking down, sad. I felt bad that I didn't tell her. "Well, I might know this m/n character," I said rubbing the back of my head. Daisy look at me with suprise and hope in her eyes. "I'll help you find your best friend tomorrow," I said patting her back. We went our separate ways.

Next morning

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I got up, and walk to the door. I opened the door to see Mawile. "Oh it's you. Well have you seen Daisy? We couldn't find her anywhere," she ask me. I just shrug my shoulders and close the door. I went to go get something to eat.

I finished my breakfast and go outside. I sat down on my porch and look around. I felt a tap on my left shoulder. I look to my left and see Daisy smiling. "Hi friend," she said happily. I blushed. 'Shes so cute when she smiles' I thought to myself. "H-h-hi Daisy," I stuttered. She grab my hand and pulled me up. Daisy then hugs me. I hug her back. I look behind Daisy, too see the heads of her "friends". My eyes widen. "I did it for you friend. I wanted to tell you how I feel, but you moved away," Daisy said. "But I finally found you, and got rid of your bullies," she said happily. I just look at Daisy, then gave her a tight hug. "Thank you Daisy," I said happily. She hug me back, tears falling down her face.