Yandere female Cinderace x male Corviknight reader

Requested by: @zaincash1

M/n POV

When I was a little bird, I wanted to join the rescue team. I tried my best to get good at flying, with the help of my best friend, Daisy. She may not be a flying type pokemon, but she helps me on training. She would hold some hoops so I could fly through them. As we get older, we became more distant. I know Daisy is hurting on the inside, as it's also hurting me on the inside too. 

I went to flying school, so I can be a good flyer. We were trained to do other then flying. We scout around, look at maps, study supplies, and knowing who to save. (I don't know much about flying school.) We continue to train to know what to do and how to save pokemons.

Time skip

The time has come to graduate. I almost cry tears of joy. "I'm happy to finally have you flying types graduate flying school. Now you can finally join the rescue team of your choice," the principle said. Everyone let out happy cheers. Of course I join as well.

4 years later

I'm flying around my home town, making sure nothing suspicious is happening. When I got back home, I was told Daisy and her family moved away. I was sad but didn't sulk about it. I wanted to tell her how I feel, but now I can't. "HELP!!" A voice said loudly. I. Look down to see krabby stuck on the tree. I fly down and save the little krabby. I made it to the ground and let go of krabby. They went to there mom and hug her. I was happy that the kid is safe.

Dinner time

I've made dinner for myself. I'm living on my own. Of course my parents have other kids. I'm not the only child, instead i was the middle child. I have (number of siblings) and they are annoying. Daisy already knows about my family. Welp, time to finish dinner and get to bed. Got a big day tomorrow.

Next day

I'm flying around again, and as usual nothing much is happening. I look down to see pokemons gathering around the entrance of the dungeon. I fly down and join the other pokemons. "What's going on?" I ask. "Daisy is coming today!" Deerling shout. "Daisy?! She's coming here?!" I ask loudly. "Yeah! And she's bringing treats for everyone!" She said shouting again. I lick my beak. I always enjoy Daisy's treats. She's good at baking cookies and cakes.

1 hour later

We've been waiting for ah hour. Everyone is getting a little bored. But the kids are playing tag with each other. In the distant I saw a white pokemon coming towards this way. "It's her! She's getting closer!" Buneary said. Everyone got up and started getting ready to greet her. As she got close, my face got a little warm. Daisy got more beautiful then ever. She's more beautiful then Lopunny. "Welcome back Daisy!" "It's good to see you Daisy!" The pokemons started greeting her a welcome back. I just stand in my spot, admiring Daisy from a distant. I saw her smiling, happy to be back. Then she look in my direction. I look away, obviously nervous. "Hey you, it's been awhile," she said. I look at her with a smile. "Y-yeah it's been a while," I said nervously. She giggled. "Well I'm most happy to see you. How was flying school?" She ask. "It was great, I graduated," I said. "Oh that's great. I'll make you a special cake to celebrate your graduation, even though its going to be a late one," she said walking away. I watch her walk away. "Ahem," a voice said. I turn around and saw some pokemons glaring at me. I started to sweat, then I fly off.

7:00 pm

Daisy came over to my house to make the cake. "It's so nice of you to invite me to your house m/n. You always want me to bake a cookies for you in your house, and this time no siblings to share it with," she said happily. "Yup," I said. I started reading the paper that Pelipper delivered. On the paper it said, "a mysterious pokemon is killing some pokemons by treats. What ever you do, don't eat the treats that look suspicious." It said. I just threw the paper away. "All done," Daisy said, putting a plate of cake in front of me. I lick my beak and started eating. "I always like it when you enjoy eating my cake like that~" she said. As I was eating, I started getting sleepy. "I'm starting get a little sleepy," I said. Daisy grab my wing and brought me to my room. She put me on my bed. "Have a nice sleep sweetie~" she said before I pass out.

Epilogue

Daisy was the one that poisoned the treats. Half of the town died from poison. The kids are safe though. But the pokemons that glared at m/n wasn't very lucky.

(Sorry if I don't do much of Y/n or M/n.)