yandere male alola sandslash x female sandslash reader

Guy pov

I'm sitting in the snow, enjoying the cold. There are female snow sandslashs that are looking for a male snow sandslashs. I'm not interested in any of them though. "Hey guy~" said a female sandslash. I rolled my eyes. I got up and walk away. I need to find some place where I can have a peaceful afternoon.

Time skip

I found a desert that looks ok. I found a spot that I'm going to lie in. "Umm excuse me," said a female voice. I look up to see another sandslash. But this one is different. "Are you new here?" she ask. "Yes, I'm new here, who are you?" I ask her. "My name is y/n," she said. "My name is guy," I told her. I look at her up and down. She definitely is a sandslash. "You have a different color then me," she said also looking me up and down. I sat down on the sandy ground. "So, what brings you here?" Y/n ask. "Need some peace and quiet. The sandslash in the snowy mountains are finding a partner. But I don't have intrest in finding a partner," I told her. "Same, the sandslash in this desert are finding a partner as well," she said sitting next to me. My heart started beating alittle fast. I think I'm in love with y/n.

1 week later

Y/n and I have been close. Even though I had to kill a few male sandslashs that tried to take y/n. I snuggle against y/n. "Hey guy," y/n said. I look at her. "There is this one guy that I kinda like," she said, her cheeks turn pink. My heart break. A"really? That's great," I said trying to sound happy for her. "I know, i hope he likes me back," she said with hope in her eyes. I got angry on the inside. It's time to kill another sandslash.

The next day Y/n POV

I'm reading a book on the table in the kitchen. I was getting to the good part until someone knocked on the door. I put the bookmark on the page I was at, close my book and got up. I walk to the door and opened it. I was shocked to see guy covered in red liquid, with a real heart in his claw. "I got you a heart y/n, do you like it?" He ask trying to hand me the heart. I carefully grab the heart that was still beating. "I-i-i love it guy," I said trying to sound nice. "I new you would love it, cuz you well be mine forever~" he said hugging me. I gulp and sweat.