Yandere iron valiant x azumarill reader

Requested by: @Novahedgehog

(I don't know a thing about Iron pokemon, I have pokemon scarlet. I'll try my best)

Y/n pov

I'm working as a daycare. My co-worker Blissey is making snacks for the kids. I'm getting the sleeping bags ready for nap time for them. They are honestly cute when they play. The Seedot is hanging out by the tree, the Cottonee is playing in the grass, the Bidoof is making a damb, and the Ralts and the Bounsweet are playing catch together. The pay is not that well, but my co-worker is nice and sweet. I don't mind working here.

The end of work day

The parents came and picked up there kids, and I got ready to go home. When I was on my way home, I heard a noise coming from a bush. I push the bush aside and saw a pokemon that I've never seen before. I got a closer look and notice it's made of iron. I want to bring it back, so I grab onto the arm and pull. It's alittle heavy, but I managed to get it home. I put the iron pokemon on a different bed. I went to make myself dinner.

Next day

I went to work to see Blissy in a panic. I went up to her. "What's going on?" I ask Blissy. Blissy look at me still panicking. "Seedot has disappeared!" Blissy said panicking even more. I try to calm her down, reassuring her that seedot would show up. I look at the kids, and notice a new pokemon in the daycare. I walk over to the new student. "Hi hi hi! I'm dotty! And I was brought here because they thought I was a student that is skipping school!!" Dotty said jumping around. "Oh, well you can be on your way, since you don't go here," I said to dotty. She nodded her head and ran out. What a weird eevee.

Time skip

Its recess time, and the kids are playing. I kept my eyes on the kids, making sure they are good. I wander it the metal pokemon is alright?

Dinner time at home

The iron pokemon is still on the same spot where I left it. Although I smell something funny when I came in. But I shrug it off. I finish eating and put my plate in the sink. *robot noise* I look behind me. The iron pokemon still in place. I got close to the iron pokemon. 'I'm going to find some pokemon to tell me what this pokemon is' I thought to myself.

Next day

I got Alakazam to come look at the iron pokemon. I stand back and watch from behind. Alakazam search high and low at the iron pokemon. "This pokemon is a fusion between Gardevoir and Gallade," he said. "Really?" I ask. He nodded. "This iron pokemon is call Iron Valiant," he said. "I'm afraid we have to get rid of-" before he could finish his sentence. *robot noise* iron Valiant had activated and stab Alakazam in the heart. Blood was spilling out of Alakazam. "AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Iron valiant got up, and kick Alakazam off. Then it look at me and started walking towards me. I was to scared to move, and close my eyes. Then I felt a hug. I open my eyes to see iron Valiant hugging me. I'm too scared to push Iron Valiant off me, so I just let it hug me. Iron pokemons sure are scary.

(Sorry for the long wait.)