yandere female mightyena x female zigzagoon reader

Mightyena pov

"Mommy I want a sibling!" My son, poochyena whine. "Be patient," I said getting annoyed. I look ahead of us. No one in sight. I continue to walk with poochyena by my side. 'This is going to be a long walk' I thought to myself.

1 week later

Y/n POV

I've been along for I don't know how long. I'm staying under a big leaf until someone finds me. I've always wanted a family. Even if we are not the same pokemon, I wouldn't care. I just want a mom and be the only child. I close my eyes, hoping to fall asleep.

When my eyes are still closed, I felt a lick on my left face. I open my eyes to see a mightyena and a poochyena. "Hey mom! A zigzagoon!" The poochyena shouted. I cover my ears as he is loud. "Poochyena, dont shout. You scared her," mightyena said. "Where are your parents young one?" She ask. "I don't have any," I said quietly. "Aw you poor thing, want to be part of my family?" Mightyena ask. I look at her, then nodded. I got up and went next to her. We began to walk. I'm super happy to have a mom, but I dont want a sibling.

1 week later

We made it to a village where all the pokemons are nice to each other. I was scared at first, until I made new friends. I was happy to finally have a home. But I wasn't happy to not be the only child. But I have to live with it.

One day as I was coming home from school, I noticed poochyena wasn't following me like he always does. I was alittle happy to have some peace and quiet for once. When I went home, poochyena is not in the house either. "Welcome home y/n, how was your day at school?" Mom ask. "It was great, today we learn about all different types of pokemon," I said happily. "My someone is in a happy mood today," mom said while making dinner. "Yup, I finally had peace and quiet on my way here," I said sounding more happy. "That's good. I'm making your favorite," mom said. I jump for joy when mom makes (favorite dinner). She set it on the table, and we are.

Epilogue

When poochyena was about to go to school, mightyena grab him from behind. She went behind the house, went in the forest, far where no one can hear, and killed her son. She had no regrets when she killed her own son. She wanted a daughter, not a son. She could tell that y/n wasn't happy to be around poochyena. She makes sure no one well take y/n away.

(Sorry if it's not much of a yandere.)