yandere melmetal x rotom reader

Y/n pov

We are getting a new pokemon that's going to work with us. Alot of my co-workers are super excited about it. "I wander who the new pokemon is?" My female co-worker wandered. I rolled my eyes and went back to work.

Next day

I came to work to see melmetal standing next to the boss. A bunch of my coworkers are asking too many questions. I roll my eyes and went to work.

Hayden pov

I saw a rotom floating away, going to work. It made me alittle sad that they didn't come to meet me. I wanted to get closer to them when I first saw them.

2 months ago

I was walking to the store to buy food. My roommate told me we are out of berries. I literally had to get more gold to get food. As I was in my own thoughts. "Hey watch it!!" A voice said angrily. I stop and look down. It's an angry rotom. "I'm trying to get to work. Next time watch where your going," the rotom said floating away. I kept my eye on the angry rotom that's on its way to work. I started to follow the rotom to see where they work. I think I'm in love.

Present day

I started my job. Sadly I'm not working next to the rotom. I may not know there name yet, but I want to get to know them.

Few weeks later

Y/n pov

I'm really not happy that Hayden is staying by my side. All I wanted is to do my job, not find a partner. Hayden won't even let me do my job, just kept me in there hold. Know matter how hard I try to get free, they just grab me again. I just give up as I can't get away.

(Idk what else to type)