yandere female patrat x male pidove reader

M/n POV

Patrat once again dragged me into something that would get me into trouble again. I hated that I get in trouble, and she gets no punishment. Her dad is know better. They like getting in trouble and never get in trouble. "Come on m/n, it's this way," chloe said happily. I just roll my eyes and follow her. I know she is leading me somewhere to get me in trouble.

We made it to the destination. Its Drilbur and Excadrill's cave. I started to panic. We're not supposed to be near the caves, especially when they are still digging. "Let's go back patrat, I don't wanna be here," I said trying to get patrat to follow. "no way, I wanna see what's inside," she said running towards the cave. I started to panic and look around. But then I realize, I can just fly back home without chloe. So that's what i decided, to fly back home. I don't even care, patrat isn't my friend anyway.

Next day

I'm flying to school with the other flying type pokemons. "Did you guys hear? Patrat got in a really big trouble," pidgey said. "Oh yeah, but her dad defended her like always," spearow said puffing. "Patrat had dragged me to the caves, but I didn't want to get in trouble again. So I flew away," I told them. "At least you didn't follow her into the cave," butterfree said following us. We all look at him. "You know I was with patrat?" I ask kinda panicking. "Yes, but don't worry, your not in trouble this time," he said flying left. I let out a sigh. "Enough talking, we have a school to go to," hoothoot said. We all nodded and continue flying to school.

After school

My parents have picked me up. It's a good thing that they did, patrat is very mad at me and wants to fight me. She doesn't get that flying type can beat fighting type. "M/n, are you alright?" Mom ask. "No I'm not, patrat wants to fight me," I said. "Oh no. Well you don't have to worry patrat, we are moving away," dad said. I look at my mom and she nodded. I look ahead of me so I don't accidentally bump someone. I'm happy that we are moving.

8 months later

I'm hanging out with my friend Chloe the patrat. Shes much more nicer then the patrat back home. "Hey m/n wanna go to the hill and relax?" chloe ask. I look at her and nodded. We started walking to the hill that we always hang out with. We sat under the tree that's on the hill. "I always enjoy watching the sunset," chloe said. "Yeah, I enjoy watching the sunset with you," I said in a happy tone. She smiled and scooch over to me. Some of the pokemon told me to not interact with her, but I didn't care. She makes me happy that we are friends. I already know that shes a yandere, and I'm ok with that. She put her head on my shoulder and 1 arm around my wing. I put my head on her head and enjoy watching sunset.

😐