Yandere Giratina x Scared Trainer Reader

Requested by: @zaincash1

Giratina pov

I've been keeping my y/n safe from the bad guys, Team Galactic. They tried to harm my y/n just to get to me. Y/n is a scaredy cat so often, but I protect them with all my life. Y/n only have 1 badge. We are outside the woods, and y/n is too scared to go in. I nudge y/n to try go in the woods, but they just got scared and went behind my front leg. I roll my eyes and shook my head.

Time skip

I got y/n to the next town to get another badge. It's a pain, but someone's got to protect them. The pokemon y/n captured broke there pokeball and ran away. I'm their only pokemon that stuck around. I wanted y/n to be mine anyway. They may not have the badge to control me, but I have to obey to keep them from wasting time.

6 months later

Y/n finally got the 7th badge. Bad news when y/n tried to catch a pokemon, they just run away. I pity y/n. We made it to Mount Coronet to stop the Team Galactic leader. I know the leader want to use me to make a new world for him. But I'm not going to make a new world for him. I'm going to make one for y/n so they won't be anyone else's spouses. I open up a portal and push y/n in it.

Y/n pov

I got pushed in to another world. I started to shake hard. I hug myself and close my eyes. I felt a nudge on my back. I look behind to see Giratina behind me, smiling. I ran to Giratina and hug there leg. I started to cry, tightening the hug. It's already bad enough I'm scared of almost anything, but my other pokemons doesn't want to be my friend.

Epilogue

Giratina was actually the reason why y/n's pokemons ran away. Geratina had scared them away really bad.

(Sorry if it look depressing. I tried.)