yandere female tangrowth x male octillery reader

M/n pov

I'm with my friend, Karla. She's a Tangrowth, a grass type pokemon. I'm a Octillery, a water type pokemon. We are only friends. Water and grass cannot be in a relationship. I was told that by my parents. I can be friends with the grass pokemon, but not in a relationship. "I wish we can be more then just friends," Karla whine. "I know, but you know the rules," I said reminding her. She just sigh and eat her food.

3 months later

I was force to marry a water type pokemon that I don't know. Apparently my parents doesn't want me to get closer to Karla. It makes me sad that I can't see my friend anymore. Then I have an idea.

Night time

I went to where Karla lives, in the forest. I had to tell her before my wedding. I saw her house in the distant. I try to move as fast as I can, and it's kinda working.

I made it to Karla's house. I was about to knock when. "What are you doing here water type?!" A voice said angrily. I turn my head to see a Cherrim. "I-" I didn't even get much word out as the Cherrim attacked me. "Hey I don't want to fight," I said trying to reason with the Cherrim. Cherrim was about to attack again, but something grab them from behind. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY MAN!!" It was Karla who shouted angrily. Then she walk away with a scared Cherrim. I don't know what she is doing to do with the Cherrim.

1 hour later

Karla came back with blood on her hand. "I'm so sorry m/n, I wanted to greet you, but that stupid Cherrim ruin it," Karla said sounding sad. I went up to her, putting my tentacle on her arm. "It's ok, I have something to tell you anyway," I said. She look at me, waiting for me to reply. I took a deep breath. "I'm getting married to someone I don't know," I said looking down. "WHAT?! You can't marry someone you don't know!" Karla said suprised. I look up at her. "I'm being force to marry someone, and I can't see you anymore," I said acting sad. Karla didn't say anything. "I hope you find someone that would make you happy. Bye Karla," I said walking away. When I was 10 feet away from Karla I felt a sting on the back of my head. I didn't expect that. I started to feel poisoned. But not the normal poison. "If I can't have you, then know one can," Karla said lifting me up. Then everything went black.