Yandere Mareep x Wooloo reader

Request by: @sifoscordel

Charlie POV

I'm on the field with my herd. We're enjoying eating grass together. "Charlie! Charlie!" Someone shouted my name. I look up to see one of the Mareep running towards me. "Theres something rolling towards us!!" They said running away. The test of the Mareep ran and hide. I look down and shake my head.

Time skip

I made it to a white ball oh wool. I got close to it to investigate. But when I'm about 1 feet away from the white ball, it started to move. I back away and see what's happening. Then a head stick out of the white ball. "Hi!!" It said. Huh? "My name is y/n! What's your name?" They said. I look at y/n up and down. They have wool like us. I hesitated but had to tell them my name. "My name is Charlie," I said. "Nice to meet you Charlie! Say do you know where I can get a wool cut? My wool is making it hard to move," they said sticking there tongue out. My face started to get alittle hot. "Uh..yeah, I can take you to a wool cutter," I said getting behind y/n and started to push them.

Time skip

Y/n started jumping for joy. "YAY!! Know more getting stuck!" They shouted. "Not so loud, other pokemons are looking this way," I said grabbing there wool. The wool is more softer them ours. "Oh sorry, I am just happy that I'm not stuck anymore," they said jumping. I just look at them with confusion. I just shrug my shoulders and started to walk back to the field. Y/n follow me.

1 year later

Y/n had stayed with us for a whole year. I already got comfortable with them around in only 5 months. The other mareeps also excepted them as part of our herd as well. Though some of the mareeps didn't like y/n. So I let the Mightyena take care of them. I bring the mareeps that don't like y/n, and have them go on 'vacation'. I'm not going to let anyone drive y/n away from MY herd. NO ONE!!