Yandere piplup x troublesome trapinch reader

Requested by: @sifoscordel

Y/n pov

I like causing trouble. When the other pokemons lectures me, I just continue causing trouble and mischief. Right now I'm playing on the snow farm. It's really fun and cold and I like it. I was escaping some pokemons that got mad at me for stealing food from them. I keep jumping around the snow, leaving tracks around. I don't know who owns this farm, but I didn't care. "Hey you!" A male voice shouted. Uh oh. I started to run, when I fell down deep in the snow. 'Welp, I'm stuck and caught' I thought to myself. Then all of a sudden I felt flippers pulling me out of the snow. "You alright little fella?" The male ask. I started to shake. "Oh your shaking, well don't worry, you'll be nice and warm once inside," he said as he started walking towards his house.

I sat near the fire, warming up. Empoleon and his wife are nice enough to let me warm up. They have a 2 kids, Piplup and Prinplup. Piplup was staying behind there mom. I may be from the desert, but I like to explore and cause trouble. "So, which dungeon are you from?" The female Empoleon ask. "The desert," I replied. "Oh my, that's kinda far away. Won't your parents get worried?" She ask. "Nah my parents are too busy working, they don't even bother to watch me," I told them. The female Empoleon looked shock, then look at her husband. Prinplup just sat at the table, eating. "Would you excuse us? My wife and I are going to have a chat, " the male Empoleon said as they walkout to the other room. Piplup looked at me, then just walk away. I stayed near the fire, staying warm.

Next day

I must've accidentally fell asleep. I woke up on the bed with piplup beside me. I got up, and look around. The room looks nice to be honest. I got off the bed, and walk out the door. I went tonthe kitchen and saw a snowball. I grab it and threw it at the window. I snicker. I walk up to the sink. Sadly it's too high up. I look around and saw a chair. I walk to the chair and pull it towards the sink. I jumped on the chair and saw a rag on the counter. I grab the rag and cover the sink hole. I turned the faucet and let the water run. Jumping off the chair and ran to the living room. I got on the couch and started jumping. This is more fun then my own home.

Time skip

I was about to exit the door when someone pulled me back. I look behind me to see piplup holding my leg. "You can't leave. Your my new friend!" Piplup said angrily. "But your parents might kick me out, I like to make problems for other pokemons," I told them. "It's OK, I'll just say it's my fault," piplup said hugging me now. "What's going on here? Why is the sink running?" Mrs. Empoleon ask. Piplup and I look at Mrs. Empoleon. "It was me mom. I was the one running the water," piplup said getting off of me. Mrs. Empoleon scolded piplup for making a mess that I made.

Epilogue

Piplup made sure y/n didn't leave. Poor piplup didn't have much friends. Y/b was kept hostage in piplup's house.

(Sorry if it's not that good.)