yandere male kingler x female krabby reader

Y/n

I'm blowing bubbles in the air. The other krabbys are doing it too. There is 7 of us. We are at the beach, blowing bubbles. We stay together. We also have kingler to watch over us. Lily, female kingler, walk up to nick, the kingler. "Hey nick, want to get something to eat?" She ask in a sweet voice that I don't like. "I'm afraid I can't right now. I have to keep my eyes on the krabbys," nick said with a disgust in his voice. "Hmph!" Lily said walking away. I continue blowing bubbles, because I enjoy it.

I'm in the water, splashing the other krabbys. 2 of them are at the shore, just relaxing. I enjoy splashing, until someone use water gun on me. I turn around to see nick laughing. I turn my full body around, and try to use water gun at nick. But of course I had been bested by nick when he use water gun again. "No fair your older then me!" I said playfully crying. "Hahaha I'm sorry y/n, it's just fun messing with you," nick said walk towards me. The other krabbys also started laughing. "Aw don't feel down, you'll get me next time," nick said. He started to walk towards the shore.

Everyone are at the shore for dinner time. I'm still playing in the water. I was enjoying the water, until someone use water gun on me again. But this time it actually hurt. I look behind me to see lily there, looking angry. "Listen here you piece of poo, you better stay away from MY man. Got it?!" She said in a harsh tone. I nodded my head in fear of getting hurt again.

1 week later

I avoided hanging out with nick. I know he is hating it. When he tried to ask me a question, I just walk away fast to join the other krabbys. The other krabbys are also noticing that I'm not hanging out with nick. I told the other krabbys and told them not to tell nick.

Night time

I'm sleeping with the others. I've been really down ever since lily threaten me. I lay down next to them, about to fall asleep. All oh a sudden I feel someone lay down behind me, and pull me in for a hug. I didn't bother to question who is behind me. I just want someone to comfort me.

Nick pov

I'm hugging y/n. 1 of the krabby told me what happen, and I got furious. Good thing there where sharkpedo around. I told lily to meet me in the water. No suprise she said yes. But of course I didn't meet her there. I just went to where the krabbys are sleeping. I went behind y/n and hug her. Now lily is no longer the problem.