yandere female Roserade x playful male yamper reader

M/n POV

I enjoy jumping and playing in the flower fields. I know Rose's have thorns, so I have to be careful. There is one pokemon that I enjoy playing with, Budew. She didn't mind that I play around. She made sure I wasn't hurt or anything. We play with each other for 7 months. I'm happy to have a friend like her.

I'm playing with budew in the back garden. I jump in the air, having fun. Budew and her mom live near a lake. Budew jumped with me as well. "Budew, time to come in!" Roserade shout out. "Coming mom! I have to go. Bye m/n," budew said. I nodded at her. She walk away, going home. I look down, my ears went down. I started to walk away.

8 days later

When I made it to budew's house, her mom said she is know longer here. I got really sad. "I'm sorry m/n," budew's mom said, closing the door. I turn around and ran. I ran to the lake that me and my friend use to hang out. I look at the water, crying. I'm sad that my friend is gone.

1 month later

I sat on the rock by the lake. I'm still sad about the lose of my friend. "Hey you!!" A voice yell from a distance. I look behind me to see Roserade. She started to run towards me. I stayed on my rock. "M/n I've been looking for you. I'm sorry that I haven't been around for over a month. But I'm back and happy to see you," Roserade said, hugging me. I sniff alittle and hug her back.

Things kinda went back to normal. But them other pokemon wanted to play with me, Roserade would tell them to go away. I didn't think much of it, because I have my friend back. When there were news that some pokemon went missing. Me and Roserade are chasing a Butterfree. We played all day like we use to.