SUPRISE GIFT!

Say what? No wait hold up. WHAT?
So we hit HALF A FREAKING MILLION ON THIS ONE!???!💙💙
I don't wanna sound like a grandma but I still remember the day when I first thought about this book.
It started with that one scene when Shehnaz and sidharth jumped inside the water under the moonlight and how everything around them glittered. It's still so fresh in my mind; then I thought about writing this book.
This book was my longest one ever, and still stays the longest till now. I had so many memories while doing this was, I had the worst days; I had writers block and personal stuff. But reading your comments made me like, no you gotta write. And I love how people might not know my name, but they know that I am someone who has written Bad boy's girl.

Sometimes people around me question, why did you stick to sidnaaz? Why not have them without them, you would get way more reach than this. Because some people might not wanna know about sidnaaz, but if it was not for sidnaaz I wouldn't have met so many beautiful people like you. Honestly I see your names and remember each one of you from the start, each comment is engraved in my mind; be it from a simple red heart to long paragraphs; you guys have my heart💜

Now, I know it might not be something big right now but that's the least I can do for half a million and you guys.
I am doing a small appreciation or giveaway writing as you can say?

So, what's the deal?

I am going to PERSONALLY EITHER WRITE A SHORT STORY FOR YOU( with your name/your loved one's name and however you want it), or a poem ( for anyone you want) or a exclusive quote for you.

It depends on you what you want and I'll do it along with a little personal message. Might not be so big but I swear I have my whole heart in this.

3 lucky ones will get this chance, in future I would try to do more with gifts in my insta account too.

Now, how will you avail this? Few simple steps:

1) YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT AND MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ( Celestiall.a)
2) Mention me in your story, giving a shoutout for the insta account.
3) Tag three friends of yours on my latest post on the insta account( The quote)

And the winners would be picked out from the device, not me deciding anything so it would be fair for all of you.

THE WINNERS WOULD BE ANNOUNCED ON 29TH JUNE 2021❤️

Hoping to write for you guys!!!!!!
Spread the word, and I am so excited to do my first one.

Love and love,

Aparajita 💙💙💙