Mother, Pictures and Knuckles?

Hi guys! Please Do read the authors note in the end! ❤️🌟

________________________________

It had beeen a month, a month since that incident happened. Shehnaz thought it that was a normal argument which had ended that moment, but no.

In this moment, Sid had been very distant towards her. He used to get angry towards her so quickly. Shehnaz was really hurt and confused with his behaviour.

Sana- Meeti he said he would be busy for a whole week.
Meeti- DONT worry Sana tomorrow is your birthday! He would definitely be planning something for sure.
Sana- I hope so! Meeti I have decided I am gonna tell him that I love him. I don't know what's wrong with him, but I am gonna get him back. I am gonna kiss the life out of him and let him know that Shehnaz Kaur gill loves sidharth shukla!

Meeti- Omg Shehnaz I am so proud of you my love! Go for it!!!
Sana- Hey Meeti Samad is calling me! I will call you later!

Samad- Hey Shehnaz can you quickly meet me? I wanna tell you something!!
Sana- Sure ! Let's meet at the colleges ground?
Samad- Cool See you there!!

It was now 12am, and Shehnaz was really upset.. he couldn't even call her? She didn't wanted any 12am cakes or birthday surprises but just a wish?

Scene shifts at sidharth.
One month, since one month he has this anger bubbling in him. He sees how Shehnaz gets with Samad. People are poisoning him bad about Shehnaz. He wants to believe her, but she herself used to say that Samad felt like a missing piece in her life.
Sid's not wrong too, having a bad childhood made him feel really insecure that she would leave him too.
He decided to confront her and ask her not to talk to Samad anymore.

It was 11:30, he had the cake and all ready to suprise her when he heard few noises.
He went near his mothers room and heard her saying, 'I have always loved you. I cheated my husband to give you money and be with you! You make me feel complete'
Sid's world stopped.

His biggest fear was infront of him.
He opened the door and looked at his mother with bloodshot red eyes.
Her mother was not even a little affected by his face.
Sid- WHY?
Mom- Why not? You and your dad are monsters. Do you think being this control freak and all that you would really get loyalty? Someone would actually love you? You are his own blood Sid, he still sleeps around with woman, and atleast I am with one atleast.

Sid stumbled around the bed and fell down.
He sat down and held his head in his hair and thought.. Is.. is my mother right?
Will Shehnaz never ever care for me? She also felt like that with Samad. ARGH I DONT-
Suddenly a message pinged at sidharths phone.
It was some videos and pictures.
There was Samad and Shehnaz sitting and hugging each other.
Then he opened the video where Shehnaz said I love you and Thankyou for coming in my life! I was really very lonely-
Sid closed the video and threw a vase.
He shouted and screamed that day!

He was on a self destruction mode.
He then looked in the mirror and smirked.

The next morning Shehnaz woke up making a big I love you card for him.
She told herself that he might be planning something big.
She looked at the sky and smiled as it was gonna rain. Rain had always been a sidnaaz thing she thought.

Sid had messaged her to see her in the ground.
Shehnaz got really happy she quickly changed into a beautiful dress and happily did her makeup and got her things and drove for school.
She happily entered and saw Meeti, Asim and Samad standing there.
Sid was still not there.!

Sana- Guys I am gonna finally tell Sid that I love himmm!
Asim- Sanaaa THATS great oyeee!
Then Sid came, Shehnaz looked at him and for a second got shocked at his bloodshot red eyes and his face was actually down.
She quickly ran to him and hugged him and said, Cookie Monster WHATS wrong with you?
Sid looked at her and started to laugh, loudly!