Flasbacks, Drive and Smirk?

Hi guys I am hereeee! So let's start with today's update!!!!!

________________________________

After having lots of fun with Tara, Shehnaz makes her sleep on the orphanage bed and quickly starts wearing her fighting clothes.

She was looking in the mirror while wearing her bandages when she got flashbacks of how Sid was with Tara. She is Ofcourse angry with Sid, she's really very angry with Sid but she won't deny that he was the man who made her heart beat.
She took a deep breath and called Samad.

Samad- Hey shehnu! Today you have to take care and wear a mask, because Sid is back. So he might come to the arena, or his men would be there! So just be extra sure.
Sana- Yeah Yeah I know the drill.
Samad- Shehnaz you know right how much you mean to me!? Why don't you take my money? We are one! What's mine is yours!
Sana- Samad, Nope! You know this was my own bucket list and I would do for my kids. Btw Reshma and Rhea found a houseee!
Samad- Yaay THATS great news Sana! I will be back soon and I want to have all yummy food from your hands! Okay? Take care.
Sana- Loveyou bye!

She took a long breath and looked at the mirror, she saw Violet staring back at her. Her fierceness, her anger and her badass smirk was staring back at her.
She quickly drove to the place and entered it.

Shehnaz scrunched her nose in disgust, even though it's been so many years that she comes here everyday like it's some holy place to worship.
She enters and meets her Trainer who smiles at her and says, today's gonna be a bit tough because the guy is a really good player.

Sana sighs and says, Like it would matter. All I want is that money and go home to my Tara and sleep.
Trainer ruffled her hair and said, All the best Violet.

The announcer announces, SO HERE COMES OUR STREETKING VIOLET AGAINST SIMBA!!!!!

Everyone started to roar simba and voilets name.

Simba smirked at her and said, Oh this is some little hurt kitten?
Sana- Yeah and this kitten would scratch your disgusting face off.
They started fighting, The guy gave the first blow and Shehnaz dodged the shot.
Then Shehnaz kicked in on his stomach to which he groaned a bit but got back.
He hit her hard on her shoulders to which she winced.

He held her from behind and said, Aw seems like the kitty has a heartbreak from her lover.
Sana- GeT off me you dumbass! And what the hell are you saying?
Simba- Baby I can see you, I can see behind those fierce eyes.
Sana got distracted for a moment and all that played in her head was when Sid slapped her in the rain and the moments where Sid held her in his arms and she giggled happily.

Suddenly she got a hard blow on her face, which resulted into her mouth bleeding hard.
She was still in that daze, when some past scene came in her mind and suddenly all the anger, all the feeling of hatred for someone came back and she punched Simba so hard on his face that he fell down.
She got on him and continuesly started hitting him like a mad woman, until he was out cold.
She was like a hungry tigress who could only be calmed by her preys blood.

Her trainer separated her from his unconscious body and shook her hard. She started to have tears in her eyes and she hugged him tightly.
More than the trainer,he was her manager. He never taught her moves, she learnt them on her own, he only guided her.
He was, Her Baba. Not by blood, but by relation.
He was the same manager of Sidharth, yes you have heard it right. The moment sidharth hurt his daughter, he left his work and got with Shehnaz.

He was like a father figure in her life.
Manager- Sana bacha mera, I know the past is haunting you but you need to make yourself strong. You can't make yourself weak for any man! And giraffe ke samne bhi nahi!
Sana laughed on the name and said, baba now you should join his company back. I know he wants you back since 4 years now. I am on my own, now I don't want you to suffer. You promised me! Don't break your daughters promise.
Manager- I promise! But I will always be there for you. Now I have to handle that angry giraffeee.
Sana giggled and hugged him and said, I have to go byeee!