Chapter, Run and Mud?

Hey guys! I know I know I didn't update yesterday but I know how I am updating stories everyday! I have been super super busy to write and think. I want to update everyday with good content, just bear wimme for some time please!!! Love you guys 😘😘

________________________________

Next day Shehnaz didn't pick up Sid's phone for the whole day because Attitude thorda toh dikhana hai?😂
The next day Shehnaz wore a white loose shirt with shorts and tied her hair into a messy bun and thought of doing no makeup today.
She looked at the weather it was quite a rainy weather.

She quickly drove to the college, and started to walk down the corridor when she was dragged into an empty room.
Sana rolled her eyes and said Sidharth what the hell.
Sid looked at her shocked and said, How did you know even when you can't see anything inside this dark room?
Sana how much wanted to say, that whenever he touches her it sends tingles down her body. His one hand makes her feel so comfortable and so homely.

But instead she said, You know it's not very common that guys pull me inside empty dark rooms you know?
Sid- Btw what the fuckkkk why were you ignoring me the whole day?
Sana- What you did yesterday wasn't enough?
Vaise bhi I slept early.
Sid- Liar you slept at 3 am !
Sana was now shocked and said, How did you know?
Sid- I was down the whole time until your lights went off!
Sana- Stalker!!!!! Btw leave, I have my class with shauryaaaa( with extending aaaa for the effect, to tease Sid)
Before Sid could say anything Sana ran away.

She went out and started to laugh, then she quickly entered the class and sat next to Meeti and Asim kissed her cheek and sat behind her.
Then Sid came glaring at Sana who was looking at the ceiling to ignore him.
He huffed and sat beside Asim and was burning holes through Sana's head.
Just then The teacher entered.

He smiled at shehnaz and then to the whole class, this made Sid angry.
Shaurya- Okay class so I want you guys to open your book and start with the chapter 8, page 220.
Shaurya- Shreya you start.!
The girl started reading while he started walking around the class, he was watching everyone doing their work.

He came around Sid's table who was just glaring into his eyes.
Shaurya- Where is your book Mr. shukla?
Sid- Ohh wait( He went down towards the bag, acted like he's taking out a book when he turned back and showed him a middle finger)
Here it is, MASTERJI.
Everyone started laughing while shaurya was red in embarrassment and anger.

Shaurya- BEHAVE! Out of my class now.
Asim- Out of my friend's college NOW!
Now Meeti started to laugh badly while Sana being the innocent student she kept a straight face.
Shaurya- ASIM AND SIDHARTH OUT!
Asim- Obviously the OUTstanding students have to be OUT.
Shaurya- GET OUT RIGHT NOW. TAKE ALL OF YOUR THINGS WITH YOU.
Asim and Sid got up and took their bags and glared at Shaurya and started to walk out.

Shehnaz even though was a bit angry with Sid but him leaving the class made her sad, and she was angry the way shaurya talked to him.
She was in her own thoughts when she felt someone pull her, she looked up it was Sid, he quickly picked her up in his arms in the bridal style and started to walk out of the class when shaurya shouted- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Where are you talking Shehnaz and Meeti? ( Then Shehnaz looked that Asim was holding Meeti's hand while walking out of the door)

Sid smirked at shaurya and said- You said to take all your things with you, so THIS WOMAN RIGHT HERE IS MINE, so I am talking my girl with me.
He didn't even let him speak, he took her out of the room.
Shehnaz shouted- PUT ME DOWN YOU DUMBASSSSS!
Sid put her down and kissed her cheek.
Sana screamed and wiped her cheek off.
Sana- Yuck Sid salivaaa! You have dog germs.!!
Asim and Meeti started to laugh loudly.