Completed, Curtain and Ciggaratte!

Hi guys! I am back! Nope the story has not ended at all, Abhi toh story shuru hogi! Many beautiful scenes, and few things.. anyways!
These are the chapters as I wanna set a base for my story! So let's get going!!

________________________________

(As I had given a lot of scenes from the skit, so I will not show the whole thing as you know it, I will get to the important scenes.)

Today is the day,
Shehnaz is hell nervous because it is her first time to handle such a big responsibility! She's scared, she quickly takes a shower, washing her hair with raspberry hairwash and body wash combination.
Then quickly slips into leggings and a sweatshirt and runs to the college.

She's the first one to reach the college, that's what she thought.
The moment she entered the hall she saw Sidharth there sitting and singing..

Dil minnate kare
Na tu ja na pare
Dil minnate kare
Na tu ja na pare
Tere jaane se jee na paaun...

(Shehnaz starts singing-)
Tu thodi der aur thehar ja sohneya
Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima

Sid looks at her and smiles, she runs towards him and hugs him tightly and said, I was looking for the last paragraph to complete to sing this song today! Thankyou so so much!!
Sid was shocked and overwhelmed by this sudden hug but he closed his eyes and felt her warmth, he felt her beautiful scent.. he inhaled it and it strangely calmed all his storms.
Shehnaz realises what she did, she got embarrassed and red, she quickly got away and started with the work.

Sid smiled, and started revising his lines.
Everyone started coming, the hall was getting prepared for the competition which is TODAY!
The time flew by, now it was time for Sidharth and Shehnaz's performance, they were the last one to do so!

Everyone started coming, the hall was getting prepared for the competition which is TODAY! The time flew by, now it was time for Sidharth and Shehnaz's performance, they were the last one to do so!

Shehnaz had worn this^ with beautiful glossy makeup and a beautiful tiara.

Sid had worn this^ but they both didn't see each other yet

Shehnaz was having her monologue on the stage when now sidharth had to enter.
(Skit starts)
Shehnaz looks at sidharth and he looks at her and they both freeze, they both were admiring each other.
Sid came forward, held her chin up and kissed her forehead and whispered loud enough.. BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSA!
Shehnaz blushed and looked down.
Shehnaz was leaving when sidharth held her hand and said-
Tum Mil Gaye Toh Mujh Se Naraj Hai Khuda,
Kahta Hai Ke Tu Ab Kuchh Mangta Nahi Hai.