Chart, sauce and heart beats?

Hi guys, what's up?

Let's start!
________________________________

The next day Shehnaz came to college wearing a beautiful pink halter neck dress and quickly went to the theatre hall because all of her classes was suspended till the function!

She quickly started working, but her mind was on SIDHARTH.
She was just thinking about the last night's incident, when she heard some people quarrel.
Asim- Meeti, Mai teri Seeti baja dunga!
Meeti- ASIM, Mai tera SIM card phod dungi!
(Bhagwanji- Bache, Mai tumhare ... chhordho yaar, mujhe Shobha nahi deta)

Shehnaz- Ab kya hogya?
Asim- Shehnaz I was preparing the chart and she stepped on it!
Meeti- Toh I stepped on it galti se naa!
Asim-NO YOU DID IT JAAN KAR, it was all your SHAJISH against me!
Shehnaz- Stop you guys! I will make the chart you guys go and look for the backdrop! Ab koi lada na toh mai nikal dungi!
Meeti and Asim gave each other glares and went stomping their feet.

Shehnaz started to make the chart, when she felt a strong cologne filing her nostrils, she shot her head up and there he was.
Standing with all his glory, talking to Vishal and laughing.
Shehnaz looked down, and acted she's really busy in her work while her heart was beating like crazy. 

Sid here, the moment he saw her painting.. in that beautiful dress and her hair tied in a pony, made his heart smile.
He came near her and sat next to her.
She tried not to look whereas her cologne was driving her insane.

(Shehnaz POV)
I felt him coming near me, oh shit!
I don't know what is happening to me but for sure it's Khatre ki ghanti! I mean my heart is beating so fast. Shit he is sitting next to me.
Control Shehnaz control!
Why the hell is he coming near my face, ahh! He's getting closer, closer closer.. I closed my eyes. I don't know what is this feeling but I am seriously loving it! Loving it? What the hell are you saying?
Wait, why hasn't he done anything? Argh like you stupid Sana you wanted him to do something? Suddenly he said, I think you used colour it red. His. Deep.sexy.voice.!
I opened my eyes and saw he was painting that part, SO CLOSE TO MY FACE!!!!
Jyada movements hui toh we might kiss. I was sitting there like a rock statue.
What was this feeling?  I excused my self and ran to the washroom.

I started to wash my face trying to remove all the feelings I felt towards him. I don't know what I am feeling, but I think ITS A BAD ONE!
(Shehnaz POV ends)

Shehnaz came back and started to Explain the lighting process. Now they had to start practicing.
She was correcting other's scene while stealing some glances at Sid who was Ingrossed in his lines, this made Sana smile a little.

Now Shehnaz had her lines, the spotlight fell and Shehnaz started to act.
Shehnaz- I don't know what am I feeling? What is this thing that pulls me towards the prince? I don't know why am Always worried for him? I have never ever felt this for any man? Is this...?
(The dancers come and dance on 'Is this love'?)
While Shehnaz goes backstage and calms herself down.
Shehnaz to herself-how could I feel the dialogues today?

Then it was sidharth's dialogues!
Sid- I fell in love with her the day I saw her! But she was scared of me, why wouldn't she be? I am a Ruthless Prince for the world, but for her I am that stupid lovesick prince. I get so possessive about her, BECAUSE SHE IS MINE! Only MINE! I can't see no man on this earth touching her, I can't see no tears in her eyes! Is this....?
(Dancers come and dance on- 'Is this love'?)

Sid to himself- Sab true that whatever I said, but seriously is this..?? No no how can I be!! 

After practicing they all decided to go to the canteen.
Asim- I want 2 burgers, fries and coke and yes Pastery!
Sana- Copy, Same!
Vishal and Asim looked at her as if she's some alien, while Sid, Meeti and Madhurima knew!
Vishal- YOU TOO EAT LIKE ASIM?
Sana- Yes, any problems?
Asim- I KNEW IT YOU ARE MY SISTER! Kabhi behen tumhe yaad hai hum koi Mele mei gaye they?
Sana- Mela What?
Asim- Kya pata hum koi mele mei bichad gaye ho?
Sana laughed while Sid and Meeti rolled their eyes on his stupid joke!

The food came and Asim and Sana were eating like dogs seriously!
Sid had his amused smile looking at her being so happy about eating.
Suddenly her hair was stuck in the chair, so she was trying hard to remove it.. she again applied pressure when...
the hair knot opened and due to high pressure her face got dumped with sauce.
(Bhagwanji- Naughty bacho ko dekho, laga tha ki sid baal suljhayega! )

Sid was trying hard not to laugh but he left a big laughter, after him everyone started to laugh. She angrily got her face up, sauce was on her lips, her nose and some on her cheeks.
Sana made a face and got angrily and ran to the washroom.
Asim- Rula diya na meri behen ko?
Sid- meri behen? Sale Tu tab burger thos raha tha?
Sid quickly ran in her direction.

She went inside the washroom and started to have tears,
She took out the napkin and was about to wipe it off when a hand held her.
It was Sid.
He made her sit on the slab while she angrily pouted and looked somewhere else.
Sid chuckled at her cute behaviour.

(Shehnaz PoV)
I was really angry and I had tears, so I didn't even look at him once.
I saw him leaving, WHAT THE HELL WHO LEAVES A HOT SEXY GIRL CRYING IN THE WASHROOM! I hate him!
But wait I heard the door lock wala sound. Shit he closed the door, kya karega yeh ab! Aah shayad kuch kar hi le! CHI SANA WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!!!
I felt him coming back towards me, and he very gently held my face, and looked deep into my eyes. For the first time I noticed his deep brown orbs. He was so gorgeous i mean like his eyes are so beautiful , so deep! 
Slowly I felt his hands moving and he wiped my sauce of from one cheek.
He came closer to my face.. my heart was beating like fffff! He came closer to my cheek.. AND DAMNNN HE PLACED HIS SOFT LIPS ON MY CHEEKS!!!!
He kissed my cheeks, HE KISSED MY CHEEKS!

Then he wiped off the second sauce stain from my other cheek, and then again came forward and kissed my other cheek. I was having these wild currents inside me so I couldn't control anymore I closed my eyes to feel his touch.
Then I could feel that he wiped sauce from my nose and he came closer and kissed my nose cutely.

NOW, MY HEART WAS DYING! MY SAUCE WAS ON MY LIPSS NOW!
I dared not to open my eyes, I could still feel his stare even thought my eyes are closed.
He didn't use the napkin, HE WIPED IT OFF WITH HIS SOFT LONG FINGERS.
Shit, now I feel he was coming close to me.. his hot breath was so near my lips.. I am loosing my sanity, guys please drop me to mental asylum after this happens!
Just when we were inches apart we heard a knock on the door!
(Bhagwanji- Ooo bhai maro mujhe maro, matlab Mai bhi soch raha tha aaj kuch toh hojayega but yeh Authorrr ki bachi!)

I quickly opened my eyes And realised WHAT WERE WE GOING TO DO? This thought made my CHEEKS SO HOT AND RED! Shit I was going to have my first ever kiss with the BULLY! Well Sana bully mat Bol he's nice!
I could see that same embarrassment on his face, he said sorry and quickly opened the door and ran away.
I saw the girl who was standing with a shocked face I chose to ignore it because I had other things to be embarrassed off!

(Shehnaz PoV ends)

Sid to himself- WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO? YEAH NO DOUBT I WOULD LOVE TO BUT IF THAT GIRL HADNT KNOCKED AUR MAI KARDETA TOH MAI APNI FRIENDSHIP BHI LOOSE KARDETA! Shit THANKGOD!
(bhagwanji- Merko THANKGOD Mat Mar, even I am a sidnaaz fan I wanted a kiss too! Huh)
But man, her cheeks even though she has a jawline but the moment my lips were on her soft kiss I couldn't stop myself! Her scent was driving me crazy! How will I face Shehnaz now!!!!!! Mar gaye!

(guys it was very important to have Shehnaz povs because she's in this new phase, we know about Sid but what about Shehnaz? So that's why!!!)

WHEN LOVE IS REAL,
It finds a WAY!

So that was today's update! A long one!
Thankyou guys for the constant support! ❤️