Plan, Mine and Dreams?

Hey everyone, what's going on??!! I have no insta accounts for my fiction and no twitter accounts. If you find my story anywhere do let me know.

Let's start with the update!
________________________________

The next morning Shehnaz did her normal routine, getting into shower scrubbing her body with lime body and hair wash and then quickly slipped into skinny jeans and a white off shoulder top with her sneakers.
After her usual makeup and quick breakfast she quickly drove for the school carrying her practice bag.

She enters the college and sees Meeti.
Well there's a thing, Shehnaz and Meeti were friends when they were born. Both of their mothers were bestfriends and their bestfriend legacy kind of continued with their kids.
Meeti was like a sibling Shehnaz never had.
Madhurima and all entered her life in school. But for Meeti and Shehnaz, they both are first for each other and then the world.

Meeti squealed when she saw Shehnaz, she quickly hugged her and she hugged her back.
Shehnaz dragged her hand with seriousness and said, We need to talk.
They entered a secluded area and sat down.
Meeti- Whats up? Are you okay? Did that stupid bastard hit you? (Shehnaz's Dad)
Sana smiled and said, Nope.
Sana- Yesterday I was on a date with sidharth! Meeti- Oh please sana spare me the horror, I don't wanna know how you ate ek durse ka face please!
Sana smacked her head and said Chup chap sun!
Sana- I was leaving and me and sidharth saw someone.. It was Madhurima kissing-
Meeti- So WHATS so weird about this? Madhurima and Vishal were kissing toh kya?
Sana- MADHURIMA WAS KISSING SOME OTHER GUY NOT VISHAL!

Meeti- WHAT? Are you serious?
Sana- I swear! I saw it with my own eyes.
Meeti- I HATE CHEATERS!
Sana smiled because they both had the same reaction.
Meeti- So What are we gonna do?
Sana- Well I called Vishal as my brother and he cares for me as a sister! But he genuinely loves Madhurima, he won't believe us ! So we have to get her into the situation so that he leaves her for good.
Meeti- I swear I wanna smack Madhurima! Like aargh!
Sana- I have a plan. Tomorrow there's some houseparty at someone's house. So if we got Madhurima get that guy with her thinking Vishal won't come so-
Meeti- Waah meri Einstein you are so SMART!!!!
Sana- Ab chal I have my practice too!

Sana quickly changed into her sports outfit that was A long shirt given by college and small gyming shorts.
She quickly started to work out and then she got in the basketball ground and started to practice vigoursly.
After 3 hours of practice, Sana was sweating and she wanted to drink water.
She was going near the water when she saw someone, SHE JUMPED AND HUGGED THE PERSON.

Sana- ABHIMANYUUUUUU! Oh god how much I missed u !!! How was your tour? Where's Aryan? ( Aryan and Abhimanyu were in Sanas grup, and both of them were siblings)
Abhimanyu swirled her around and said, Shaant meri bachi Shaant! He's sleeping because of Jet lag. Anyways, Oh god I heard Tu Shuklain hogyi? Itni jaldi?
Sana blushed and hit him she hugged him again when suddenly she was pulled away from him and she hit a hard chest.

She looked up and it was her very own, Jealous boyfriend glaring at Abhimanyu.
He held her waist possessively and said, Don't get so touchy with her!
Sana whined and said, Sidharth He's my bestfriend!!!!
Sid- Bhai bhi ho tab bhi maintain your distance with my GIRL!
Abhimanyu laughed and said, Bro relax who would dare to take What's sidharth's?
Sana- Ayyeee I am not a thing! I am not HIS!
Sid- YOU ARE! You are MINE TO OWN!
Sana- Sidharth hattt! I am vaise hi so sweaty I want to drink water ab!

Sid- Drink this, I got you some energy drink and what are you wearing? Itni short SHORTS?
Sana giggled and said, Shorts are short for a reason! Vaise bhi the college gave me this jersey!
Sid- I am getting this changed, you will wear something which will cover your whole body I don't want stupid perverts to watch any part of your skin!
Sana rolled her eyes and said, Kurta pajama pehenlu?
Sid- YES THIS IS SUCHA GOOD IDEA!
Sana- shut up! Acha anyways let's go inside na I am so hungry!

Sid and Abhimanyu chuckled and they all went inside to the cafeteria.
Vishal was walking through the corridor alone looking into his phone when Sana thought to talk to him Abhi.
Sana- Sid and ABHI I will see you directly in the cafeteria! You guys go! ( She kissed sid's cheek and she was about to kiss Abhi's cheek when Sid kept a hand on her lips and said GO!)

Sana quickly grabbed Vishal from the back and said, Sun! You know there's this Houseparty tomorrow. So you know how much Madhurima loves surprises? So I would ask her to come to that party and you will say Nope that you can't come and then you suprise her and she will be so happy you know?
Vishal hugged her and said, Sana you're an Angel! Since some days I have been seeing Madhurima upset so this is a good idea! Let's go!

Sana was feeling bad for Vishal for what was gonna come tomorrow.
Sana sat next to sidharth and Asim. Asim hugged her and wiped his fake tears and said, I missed you my sweet sister! Now to show your love to your brother please buy me some food!
Meeti- Khilade iss gareeb ko kuch, vaise bhi dekho kitna gareeb  hai bechara sare baal idhar udhar hue hai, comb khardene  ke paise nahi hai!
Asim- EXCUSE ME! This is the messy look! It took me 2 hours to create it with gell.
Meeti- 2 hours? Tu mujhe bol deta mai sirf 5 min mei aise baal banadeti, jhadu jaise!
Asim- Sana issko chup karvale varna Mai-
Sid- GUYS SHANT!!!!

Sana eyed Madhurima indicating that they now have to start with the plan.
Sana- Guys there's this AWESOME Houseparty tomorrow! Like one of our college mates are organising it at his place and it's gonna be so cool! We all should go!
Everyone agreed but Vishal said, Guys I can't make it tomorrow. I have to baby sit my sister at home! Sorry Madhu!
Madhu made a sad face and said, No problem I will hangout with these people then.
Sana and Meeti internally rolled their eyes.

After the long day at college, Sid and Sana were sitting in the field holding hands and just looking at the setting sun.
Sid- Sana What are your dreams?
Sana- Well you know people have these big dreams which they want to fulfil. But I have these small bucket lists of mine. Small dreams which I want to complete. For example I want to sing alone in a big auditorium with a spotlight. No one just me! Like some small stupid bucket  list with small dreams. 
Sid smiled and side hugged her making her snuggling her more into him.
Sana- What are your dreams?

Sid- I have no dreams!
Sana- Kuch toh hoga?
Sid- I stopped dreaming when the world's reality hit me. The only dream I have is you and me together till the end. And yeah with kids!
Sana blushed and smacked his head.
Sid- How manu kids to you want?
Sana- Um 3?
Sid- I want 5 or 6!
Sana- What???? What a pervert you are Sid!
Sid- No seriously! I want a lot of Mini sidharth's and Shehnaz's going in the house and playing.
Sana rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.

Sana suddenly felt something in her heart, as a warning of something bad going to happen.
Sana brushed it off and looked at the setting sun and kissed sidharth's hand kept her head on his shoulders while Sid kissed her hair softly.

The skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Tada! Today's update! The story is building up, I can't wait to share what fun this book has. It will be filled with all the human emotions and such beautiful scenes! 🌚❤️