My baby, Orphange and A team?

Hey guys !!! Let's start with today's update! ❤️❤️
________________________________

Tara was sitting next to Sid in the car when Tara held his hands with her tiny hands and said, Don't cry Ridharth, See because of you the sky is crying too.
Sid chuckled while crying and saw how heavily it was raining.
He looked at the time and thought there's no way that Tara should stay in the office in this weather.

He turned the direction and started driving to his apartment.
Tara- Riidharrrth are you seriously kidnapping me?
Sid laughed and nodded a no.
He scooped her in his arms and hugged her tightly as if she was going to slip.
He rang the bell of the apartment and an old woman opened the door.

He gave Tara in her arms and said, Take care of my baby. Make her whatever she wants to eat and open some good movies. I will come super soon.
Tara's big eyes were looking at Sid with seriousness a a hint of smile when he said my baby. Because every other guy of her Ammi's age called her a burden on Shehnaz, or an orphan which she's not. Because Shehnaz is her Ammi.
Sid looked at her and kissed her cheek and said, Take care Tara I will be back soon.
Tara smiled and waved at him.

Sid started to drive back to the office and was cursing himself for hurting her, and not trusting her at all. But he can't simply go and ask for forgiveness, she won't accept it. He has to make her realise that he is changed for good.
He made few phone calls and sighed.

Here Shehnaz was working continuesly when her phone rang.
Person- Maam your days of the orphanage are over! You have to do the payment today, or we will seize it tomorrow. We will crush the building.
Shehnaz shouted and said, I STILL HAD 3 months! HOW CAN YOU GUYS! Yo know I am trying, trying every fucking day.
Person- Maam but we have been offered a better amount and we will not refuse it if you don't pay the amount by today.

Shehnaz got on the floor and held her head and started to cry slowly.
The only thing she had was this place. This orphanage! She can't let her bucket list and her mother's money go in waste.
She was in her thoughts when someone kept a hand on her shoulder.
Shehnaz with a teary eyed looked up, it was a very concerned sidharth.

Sana jerked his hand off and got away from him and wiped her tears and started to work.
It hurt Sid bad, really bad.
Sid- I heard everything Shehnaz I-
Sana- SHUT UP! I don't need your help. I don't want Kiska ehsaaan. Get away from me and go. I will figure out something.

Sid got up and went to his office.
Here Shehnaz was thinking to have many street fights and earn money but still couldn't get the exact amount.
Suddenly a contract was being kept on her table.
She looked at Sid who sat down and eyed her to read.

She started reading it and shouted, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF HUH? You want to use me???
Sid- See I am doing this for Tara and her friends, not for you. Secondly you won't take the money just like that so I could use it for me.
Sana- is this some stupid joke we are having here? You want me to be your fake girlfriend?
Sid- Rita is pressuring me to marry! And to bring my girlfriend to my Cousin's wedding. And I can't take Mahira ! So-
Sana- So you thought you could use my weakness?
Sid- Sana DONT be stupid ! It would be benificial for both of us. Don't you want Tara and her friends to be at that place?

Sana- wait but I am married!
Sid rolled his eyes and said I know you are not married Sana.
Before she could say anything, Sid kept a finger on her lips and said, Kabhi toh meri baat manliya  karo! It's just for a 2 months. The contract would end, you on your way and I on mine. ( Sid had his fingers crossed because this was all to win her)
Sana thought for a while but all that came in her mind were those kids, who didn't have parents and always used to laugh and think of Sana as some angel who protects them.

Sana took a deep breath and nodded.
Sid- But we have to act like a couple infront of everyone, if I have to get close to you or kiss you.. I promise nothing would happen behind the door.
Sana shivered internally thinking about Sid and Sana close.

She nodded and gave him the account number where he had to pay.
Sid- I will give you a blank-
Sana- No! You take this and pay! I don't want anything.
Sid nodded a little bit sad but extremely happy that the old times would be back.

It was raining heavily, Sid looked outside and smiled.
He remembered Sana's words.. Sid rain would always be our thing!❤️
Indeed it was their thing, the rains had seen everything.

(2 weeks later after the agreement)
Sana was away from Sid, because they had to act like a couple on the marriage. So now they were leaving for the wedding which was more than a week long ceremony. It was in Goa, Sid insisted to take Tara too because she hasn't been out anywhere. They had their agreement started from today, Sid already told Tara about the fake girlfriend thing to which she said, Ridharth she's your fake girlfriend, but I am your real one okay?
Sid laughed and nodded.

Sana had bought a lot of designer dresses for Tara and her because Sid's family's level. It had costed her to fight so many people and learn all that money.
They were in the car when Sid said, My this family is not like my mom! They are very friendly, total Punjabi family.
Sana nodded and internally smiled because it had been long since she had seen few people.

Sana held Tara's hand and said, be at your best behaviour okay?
They quickly got inside the hotel and directly went to the room Shehnaz was dying to go in.
The moment she got inside she squealed and ran and shouted daaaaaadiiiiiiii!
Dadi squealed and said, MERI BOTOX FREEEE BAHUUU!
Sana rolled her eyes and hugged her.
While Tara had her mouth open, she never saw her Ammi like this, all these years she saw her Ammi as a strong rigid woman.

Dadi- Haye chi Tu iss kabootar ke saath kyu aayi hai? ( pointing at sidharth)
Sidharth frowned.
Dadi- Haye yeh kaun Princess hai?
Sana smiled and asked Tara to hug dadi.
Sana- SHES Tara!
Dadi- Tune bachaa karliya? Itni jaldi? Last time toh humne baat ki thi tab you weren't pregnant! That is like Parso?
Sana laughed and said, DADI THIS IS TARA!
Dadi- Oh no lol! Hi mera chhota cracker!
Tara giggled and hugged her tightly.

Sid- You and dadi talk?
Dadi- Koi dikaat hai tujhe? Boys and girls mei breakup hota hai, dadi aur Sana mei nahi!
Chalo ab batao kya siyappa hai yeh sab?
Sid explained everything while dadi had her smile hidden. She knew Her ashique too well and why was he doing that. She wanted to help him because shes seen him suffering too.

Dadi- Sana you have to say that Tara is your sisters daughter warna you know-
Sid- No she doesn't-
Tara- YES DADII YOU ARE RIGHT! In dono ki acting achi nahi hai dadi! You are not my Ammi now!
Sana and Sid sighed and nodded.

Dadi- So she will sleep with me and boyfriend and girlfriend will sleep together..
Sana- WHATTT'!
While Tara and dadi winked at Sid and secretly high fived each other.
Dadi whispered in Tara's ear- LET THE SHOW BEGIN.

I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't even love myself...❤️

Okay OMGGGGGG! Tara and Dadi are AA TEAM TO UNITE SIDNAAZ? These two chapps were the base ones, NOW WE WILL HAVE THE REAL FUN! The bad boy and his girl are backkk! Well Fake.. PAL BHAR KE LIYE KOI HUME PYAAR KARLE... JHOOTHA HI SAHI! ❤️