Blushing, scared and glances?

Hey hey hey! I am hereee!
Let's get into the update!
________________________________

(Shehnaz POV)
Yes yes yes I like him like hell, aargh! Aaj kya hogya tha mujhe? How could I just kiss him like that? Vaise toh badi darrti Hun mai, aaj kya sherni ban gayi shit!
Pakka soch raha hoga ki I am some imran Hashmi ki long lost sister, well I genuinely like Imran Hashmi like he has no controversies and one of the gentlemen of Bollywood, but his onscreen image Aa a!
Anyways, I need to push my feelings inside my heart, cuz A) Guys hurt.. but I have a feeling he won't.. maybe he would?
B) Why would be like me in the first place?
I mean I am one of the dorks, like no guy has ever proposed me or something like that in college. And I am always scared of him. Well I can fight, like I have had defence classes and all karate classes but aah with him my nervousness is on its peak.
Mahira, is so hot as compared to me! Thordi annoying hai..
(Bhagwanji- Thordi??? Please Haan jhooth bolegi toh your tongue will be black okay!)
Umm, Bahut jyada annoying hai, but she's perfect for him.
But ah it kills me when I think she being close to him.
I need to sleeeep, just 2 days left for the final show, I am scared!
Goodnight maa I love you!!!

(PoV ends)

Next day, Shehnaz reached college before anyone else, selecting the clothes and all for the show. (the show was in 2 days! )
She had to check every item properly.
Shehnaz was tired, she was looking for water when a hand passed her the bottle. It was a strong arm, Shehnaz- Thankyou sidh- Ohh! Hey?

Guy- hey what's up! I am Roy!
Shehnaz- Oh right, yes hey! You are the head of these costume company right!? We did have a talk on the phone.
Roy- Yes! Well I must say, your voice was hell gorgeous but seeing you right now makes me confused..
Sana- About?
Roy- Wether you are hell gorgeous or your voice?
Shehnaz laughed and rolled her eyes.
Roy- So I would be there with you for 2 days so that we can see if any fittings are left or not.
Sana- Sure!

Here Sid was coming while having a big blush on his face thinking about how to face her after tomorrow's incident.
Suddenly he heard her beautiful laugh, he peeped through the glass window and saw Shehnaz laughing with a well built man in formals and hitting him playfully.
It burnt the hell out of him.!
Sid entered and their eyes met, Shehnaz unknowingly blushed and looked somewhere else while Sid came and sat next to her.

Sid- WHATS up! And who's this?
Roy- I am Roy, who are you?
(Bhagwanji- Beta Yeh vahi hai jo tere Roy ka TOY bana dega! Pura rainbow bana sakta hai yeh banda)
Sid- I am the main lead of this play, and ( he comes closer to Shehnaz and wrapped his arms around her and said) Also her bestfriend!
Roy- Ohh nice!
Shehnaz- This is Roy! We had the costume deal with his company! He's super hilarious!
Sid faked smiled and said to himself, tera toh Mai joker baanauga!

Asim entered and hugged Shehnaz tightly, while Vishal came with Madhurima pleasing her with something.
Sid and Shehnaz had to act together now.
Shehnaz stood infront of Sid and said, I need to go!
Sid held her hand tightly and said, why do you need to go?
Shehnaz- Because you never asked me to stay, there is no reason to stay.
You never said anything, you were always quiet, you never said what you felt for me! Augustus already confessed his feelings to me and to my father.
Sid now wasn't seeing the script, he was in his own imagination.

Sana- Sid you are too late, Roy already expressed his feelings to me! And now I will be with him! I don't care about you!
Sid- Please Sana stay!!!
Sana- Sid you are late, Now I will always be with Roy!
Then Roy and Sana hugs!
Sid shouts NOOOOOOOO!
Sana shakes him and says kuch jyda hi acting nahi kardi?
She laughs while Sid realises he was hallucinating all this.
But it made him realise his REAL FEAR.

All day Shehnaz and Roy was talking and Shehnaz was laughing at his stupid lame jokes.
Not once Sana looked at Sid and it was hurting him.
Little did he know that every time he turned away she stole a glance at him.

( The next day came)
Everyone were working like mad, and this leech Roy wasn't leaving her even once.
Sid was getting angry!!
Sid looked at Roy and heard him talking to his friend that, I am gonna confess my feelings to her.!

BAS THAT WAS IT FOR SIDHARTH!
Asim tried to control Sid but it was all in vain, Sid smirked and said, BEAST MODE ON!
LETS BRING THE BAD BOY BACK!!!! I CANT LET HER GO AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Dangerous, BUT FUN!

( KAL kuch hone wala hai, I don't know? I know Bahut short sa update hai! But it was important for the story! I didn't wanted to bring that jealous factor much..! So now let's SEE KYA HONE WALA HAI?)