Prince charming, Secret, ghalib?

Hi guys, what's up what's up!❤️❤️

Let's start
________________________________

Shehnaz was sitting on her bed and completing the lyrics.
(Shehnaz PoV)
I never thought Sid was so good at this, I mean the lyrics fit so perfectly here!
I need to complete the song... Umm( She closes her eyes and takes the guitar and now moments starts to play in her head)
She sees the scene were she was scared and she kissed sidharth on his cheek and went away crying. That was their first ever meet

Din tere bin
Ab jee na payein
Din tere bin
Ab jee na payein ( She sings this)

Next scene when Sid and she was sitting eating the chocolava cake, and he prevents her from falling, then a scene where he ties her shoe laces just like her mama!

Saansein na leti raatein
Ishq kare mere hothon se
Bas ik teri baat

She sees that moment where they were in the washroom just about to kiss..
then that moment where That Mahira came, she felt some weird feelings inside her.. which screamed her to hug sidharth tightly and never let him go!

Teri doori na sahu
Dur khud se rahun

Tere pehlu mein hi reh jau
Tu hi smjhle jo mai chahun

Shehnaz then opens her eyes...
and sings...
Tu thodi der
Aur theher ja soneya
Tu thodi der
Aur theher ja

Seriously, damn half song is completed. But wait I was thinking about sidharth all this while? What is this feelinggggg?
(Flasback)
Sana was 9 years old
Sana was reading a fairy tale.
Sana- Mama how to know about my Prince Charming? Will he wake me up from my sleep? Or he will dance with me in the ball? Or will he protect me from witches?
Mom- Haha, your Prince Charming will protect you from yourself.
Sana- Protect me from me?
Mom- Your Prince Charming will stop yourself from being harsh to yourself! Your Prince Charming will never leave your hand even if you would push him hundred times. He won't fight with the dragons for you, he would make you strong enough to fight them yourself!
Sana- But muma how will I find him? How will I recognise him?
Mom- When hes around you, you would feel safe, you would feel home! You would be comfortable to be yourself, he would make you smile even when you are crying! Well, let me tell you.. The day you will think of this conversation of ours in future, you would know THAT HES THE ONE YOU LIKE!
(Flasback ends!)

What!!!!! Does it mean... that he's my Prince Charming? Oh I mean my bully! Yes yes yes! But he will never ever accept a nerd like me, who's always scared of him. I have to keep my feelings to myself.

(Shehnaz POV ends)

The next morning, Shehnaz woke up happily and quickly wore jeans and a halter neck top, paired with sneakers and watch.. and drove for college.
She was running again because she was late, but YET AGAIN she was about to kiss her boyfriend when someone held her tightly..
Shehnaz opened her eyes and saw him..
the guy who is driving her crazy since 2 nights.
He was looking at her all amused, while she was staring at his dark brown orbs..!
Sid clicked his fingers to get her back to the real world, she gave him a toothy smile and got up.
Sid- Fir nahi tie kiye?
Shehnaz - We are getting late, Chalo naaaa!!!

They reached the theatre hall and started assigning people work!
Asim came and hugged her tightly, while Meeti met sid!
Asim- Sissy, aaj kuch badli badli si shakal lag rahi hai aapki! Kya raaz hai bolo zara!
Sana- Asim you are so cringy man! (then she whispered, I have a secret I will tell it to you soon don't worry)
Asim hugged her and said okayyyy!
Meeti- Haye Sana should I give you some perfume?
Sana- Why?
Meeti- Kyuki usski gandi body smell terpe aagyi hogi!
Sana and Sid laughed while Asim glared at her!

Then they saw Vishal and Madhurima coming.
Vishal- Babyyy suno na suno na I am sorry
Madhurima- Nahi nahi nahi, pehle jaao aur mera favourite Protein bar lekar aao!
Vishal ran to get it while Sidharth rolled his eyes and said, that's why I don't like relationships!
Sana got a bit sad hearing that but she shoved her feelings away and started with the practice.

Shehnaz and Sid got on the stage and started with their practice..
Shehnaz- Harikesh lights change kar, now it's all shayaris...!
( Lights changed)
Sid- Acha khasa Baithe baithe gum hojata hun
Ab Mai aksar Mai nahi TUM hojata hun..
( He said that looking deep into her eyes, as if he's actually saying that to her)

Shehnaz- Zindagi Leher Thi Aap Sahil Hue
Na Jane Kese Ham Apke Kabil Hue
Na Bhula Payge Ham Us Hasi Pal Ko
Jab Aap Hamari Zindagi Me Shamil Hue!!

Sid- Hum toh fanah hogye unki ankhe dekhar Ghalib..
na Jane voh aina kaise dekhte honge..?
( Sid said like sachi mei admiring her eyes and her face, seeing that Shehnaz blushed hard)

Shehnaz- Umm.. Umm I forgot my dialogues..!
Sid smirked while Sana quickly went backstage to cool herself down.

( They practiced for a while and then they all decided to go home early because Kal se Bahut late tak practice hogi)

Shehnaz was just packing her stuff, when Sid came and said- You free?
Sana- Yes Why?
Sid- Let me take you to my world, my hidden part of life where I go every week...!
Sana- Sure Let's go!!!!

He had  the colours to paint her grey
Where the world had left her grey!!

So guys? How was the chapter!?!❤️❤️❤️