Demon, Coconut and Raspberry?

Hey guys! What's up! Yes Kal galti se I wrote Gopi bahu, but I had imagined the first one! Sorry guys, not that OMG!
Anyways let's get to the chapterrr
________________________________

Shehnaz was in her bed shouting on the people to do the work properly for Sid's birthday.
Sana- Nahi aapki toh haddh hogyi bhaiya! Ek kaam bola tha voh bhi aap theek se nahi kar rahe hai!
The person convinced her and she then cut the call and took a deep breath.

Shehnaz was happy that her periods would end on the day of sidharth's birthday. She wanted to thank the demon, who gives periods.
She was eating a packet of chips and writing few lyrics for sidharth. It was one of her surprises for him.
She wrote the lyrics and was quite happy about it.

She was about to sleep when her doorbell rang. She quickly got up and opened it thinking it would be sidharth.
But it was her father, who was seriously drunk.
Shehnaz was about to close the door bag again when he held her hair and dragged her down and made her hit the wall.
He shouted- You are just like your stupid mother, worthless. A woman should only be used to give pleasures to man nothing else.
Then he slapped her hard which made her lips bleed hard.

She was controlling her cries, because she didn't wanted to show herself weak infront of this man. Not getting any reply, he kicked her in her ribs which would definetly lead to a big bruise.
He had hit her a lot when she was going to pass out, one of the bodyguards of his couldn't bear him hitting anymore quickly took him from there.
In no time Shehnaz passed out but with a smile and said, mom I did it. I didn't let him know that he was hurting me.

The next morning she woke up with lots of pain in her body. She checked her phone and it had a message from Sid that he would pick her up.
She didn't want him to see her like this, before his birthday. So like limping and wincing she quickly got up and took a hot shower which calmed her pain. Then she changed into overswized clothes, because that had left a big ugly bruise on her stomach.
Then finally she used her magic, her makeup and quickly hid her marks and busted lip.

Then she quickly went down and Sid was there smiling at her. She went towards him and hugged him. He hugged her tightly which made her wince in pain.
Sid quickly removed himself from her and asked worriedly- Are you okay?
Sana- Yeah Let's go!!!
Sid was not fully convinced but he nodded anyways.

The whole time Sana was talking but Sid could see that she was faking the whole talk so that he doesn't suspects anything.
He could see through her walls that something might have happened.
They got inside the college and Meeti was dragging her wrist when she again winced infront of everyone.
Meeti- WHATS wrong?
Sana- Those stupid cramps! They come any time you know.
Meeti and everyone nodded.

They entered the class and looked at Shaurya who was bald and looking down not to make an eye contact with Sid which made everyone laugh.
Samad was just happily seeing her laugh. But he also felt that something was off about her today. He was going at the back to sit when Sana said, Salad sit with us!
Samad was the happiest person! He sat with Asim Sid behind the girls.
Sid was confused and very jealous at her behaviour! She doesn't opens up to guys that quickly.

He was thinking when someone dropped a piece of paper on his lap. It said-
Samad is going to replace you soon. That girl won't care about you anymore and then you would be just one of her toys.

This angered him, he controlled himself and looked at the bald coconut trying to make everyone stop talking.
After a long class, the whole group decided to make the children practice for the competition.
Sana sat on Sid's lap while writing few dialogues, Meeti and Asim were colouring the covers and Samad was looking through the lighting's.