Skirt, classes and bad news!

Hey guys early update ❤️❤️ Enjoy🦋

________________________________

It had been 3 days since Sid and Sana have returned from the trip. The college starts from today.

Shehnaz quickly gets ready wearing the dress in the Media box^
She quickly grabs her bag and checks her phone, it was a message from Sid that he would be in the football ground for the practice.
She sighs and drives for the college.

She has her meeting with the council members so she quickly goes and attends that. After 2 long hours of torture she starts walking towards her next class where she would be meeting everyone when suddenly a hand grabs her and pulls her in the Janitor Room.

She freaks out and was about to shout when the hand covers her mouth and says, Princess it's me!
Sana- What the hell Sid! You scared the shit out of me!
Sid looked at her from up to down and frowned.
Sid looks into her eyes and slowly puts his hands towards her thighs and tried to pull the skirt down.

Sana gasped and said, What are you doing stupid?
Sid- The skirt is too small, there's no way on earth that you are wearing this to college where every guy is staring at What's mine!

Sana- I could only find this skirt in the morning so I wore this!
Sid- If you want I can come every morning help you decide what to wear above And underneath!
Sana blushed hard and hit him lightly and said, Pervvv!
Sid laughed and said, How was the meeting? Did anyone annoy you?

Sana- Sid mai bachi nahi hu!!! You know I was-
Sid slammed his lips on hers and started to kiss her gently. He held her waist with one hand and while the other was resting on her hips.
While kissing Shehnaz remembers that they have a class to attend, Sana pulls him away and says, We have to runn!
Sid frowns and holds her hands, and starts walking to the corridor.

Shehnaz could feel the tingly feeling while holding his hand, and also when he was kissing her or he was near her.
Holding her hand made her feel so protected her so shy.
She looked down blushing while everyone stared that The bad boy and his girl walking through the corridor.
Some were adoring, some were glaring and some were just staring.

Sid squeezed her hand assuring that it's alright. They left their hands the moment they reached the class and Shehnaz quickly sat next to Meeti.
While Sid sat next to Asim. (Which was just behind Shehnaz)
(Sid is a senior, but Shehnaz and Meeti have 3 same classes with them because of being ahead of her batch kids. So they have been added in the advanced classes)

The class started and Shehnaz was doing her work when she felt her hair strands being played.
She reliazed that Sid had her hair strand wrapped on his finger while he played with her hair.
She smiled and continued working.
After an hour the bell rang and Sid quickly jumped and sat on shehnaz's table.

Meeti- Aha hand holding and making it official I see!
Asim- No you can't see!
Meeti- Yaar Sana issko chup karva varna mai isska bharta bana dungi!
Sid- Tu bhi koi kyun nahi Dhundh leta?
Asim- Asim ki naiya hai bhagwan ke bharose!!
(Bhagwanji- Ek sec,Kisne mujhe bulaya kya?
Aur Mai vacation par heaven ke island par kya gaya yaha toh Sid ki setting bhi hogyi)

They all laughed and went to the canteen and sat down to eat.
Sid got a phone and he answered it, it was the manager.
Sid- What now?
Manager- Sir I have a strong news! I got to know that Shehnaz Maam was walking with a guy hand in hand! My decetives said, that he looked horrible. As in, Kauye (Crow) ke muh mei moti( Pearl). Like kaha shehnaz maam aur kaha-
Sid- MANAGER! IT WAS ME!!!!! I will fire you for sure!
Manager- Oh sorry Sir mujhe nahi pata tha; merko laga aap fattu hai aur apke saath bhi Chana Mereya hojayega!
Sid- I will kill you, cut the call!

Sana- Kya hua? Kaun tha?
Sid- Manager!
Sana- Meri baat kyun nahi karvayi?
Sid- Oh please ek kaafi hai mere liye!
Sid ordered pizza for Shehnaz, while everyone ordered whatever they wanted too!
(Bhagwanji- Btw mujhe bhi yehi laga ki yeh Sidharth hamesha dekhte reh jayega aur galti se Mamu na banjaye! But oh my - God toh nahi bol sakta! Toh oh my humans; I am so happy!)

Shehnaz was doing her council work while Sid was feeding her the pizza and eating himself too.
Meanwhile Vishal and Madhurima came and sat next to them and were talking about random things.

Shehnaz was working, when she felt a hand on her thighs. She gasped slowly and looked at Sid who was acting like he was in the topic and doesn't know what's going around.
His hand was sliding up and down her bare thigh making Shehnaz shudder.
She tried to remove his hands but he gripped the thigh more.
Shehnaz sighed and continued working while Sid was busy making circles and shapes on her thighs.

After the lunch, Shehnaz had to go for some classes and then field for some warmup.
Sid kissed her cheek lightly and bid her a bye and went to his classes.
Shehnaz was going to her classes when someone grabbed her hand and pulled her to an empty class.
Sana- Sid I am- What the hell! What are you doing here and why did you pull me?
Paras- Oh I see sidharth! You are finally dating I see! Shehnaz he's bad news! He's worse than me! He hits people like an animal when he's angry! You couldn't-
Sana- I don't need validations from you that wether I should be with Sid or not! Leave me I have to go to my class.

She pushed him aside and went for her class.
But all this while that thought was disturbing her. She shoved it away and started to work again.
She had changed into her gym clothes and practiced vigoursly.
After the practice was done she wiped her sweat with a towel and was drinking water when she saw Sid sitting on the bleachers and smiling towards her.

She smiled back and was about to sit next to him when he pulled her and made her sit on his lap and rocked her like a baby.
Sana- Sid I am not a baby!!!
Sid- you are, my baby!
Sana blushed as his hands were holding her waist while she was sitting on his lap.

Sid- How was the practice?
Sana- It was good! How was your day?
Sid- The classes,the break and this time with you were the best, Baki sab usual boring!
Sana laughed and checked her phone and saw 5 missed calls from her dad.
She sighed and called him back.

His secretary picked up the call and said, Sir asked you to come home today for meeting him around 9 pm. And dress formally as some guests of him are coming.
Sana cut the call and took deep breaths to control her anger and thought soon I will leave him!!

You will be someone's best thing!

That was it for today's update! Let me know if you like this PDA sidnaaz❤️❤️