Bill, Sexy and Gardener?

Hey guys! What's up? How are you guys passing your time in this lockdown? I hope you and your families are safe and sound❤️❤️🦋

Let's start in !
________________________________

The next morning Shehnaz woke up to something heavy on her waist, she tried to get up but that thing pulled her back.
She opened her eyes and saw Sidharth, sleeping peacefully and holding her waist so possessively. She tried to slowly get up again but he pulled her back and said, Stay.

Sana sighed and stayed in that position,while Sid has his face inside her neck. After half an hour he slowly woke up and started to kiss her neck slowly. Then he looked at Sana, smiled and said You look gorgeous princess!
Sana blushed and nodded.
Then she took out her front camera and said to herself ki mai bhi dekhu ki mai itni pretty lag rahi hu subah!

She opened her front camera and screamed loudly! She shouted SIDHARTH U LIER I LOOK LIKE A RACOOOONN!
Her hair was a nest, her eyes had bags and she wasn't in her best look.
Sid- But for me you still look hella gorgeous!
Sana pushed him and ran in the washroom to get ready while Sid went to the other room.

Shehnaz got ready in that dress^ ( In the media box)
She wore her pendant and then did her makeup and applied a really light pink lipstick to give her a natural look.
Sid came wearing a beautiful floral green shirt, the moment he saw Sana his jaw dropped!
Sana rolled her eyes because she knew he's always hyping her up!

Sid kissed her Forehead and said, Happy 3 months baby girl!
Sana smiled and pecked his lips and said, Same to you !!
Sid- So now, we are going to spend our whole day together. I really want you to meet someone!
Sana- Okay, but first I wanna eat something I can't function without food sidharth I will di-
Sid- Shaant meri Ghatotkach! We are going to have some breakfast, get your fine ass in my car now!
They sat in the car and drove to a place to have a breakfast.

It was a beautiful small cafe,they quickly sat and called the person to place their order.
A woman in her 30s came and smiled seductively at sidharth! She tried to bend down to show her Botox cleavage.
Sana fisted her hands and threw daggers at her through her eyes.

The woman was talking to Sid seductively while Sid was making DIGUSTING faces to which Sana laughed.
They ordered the food and started talking about random things.
They had their food and when the bill came, Sana saw it was a number written down by the lady.
Sid payed the bill and Sana crushed the bill and threw it on the floor and smirked at that lady and held sidharth and started to leave.

Sid's steps froze, Sana was confused she looked at him and he was looking somewhere else.
Sana- What happened?
Sid quickly held her hand and made her back face the thing he was seeing.
Sana- WHATS wrong sidharth shukla! If you don't tell me I will cut your balls and feed it to the donkeys.
Sid rolled his eyes and said, Why would the donkeys like to eat my balls?
Sana- Listen up mister I will hit you now, wait lemme turn myself -
Sid was about to stop her when What Sana saw shook her.

The scene was, Madhurima kissing some guy which was not Vishal.
Sana dragged sidharth's hand and stomped her feet to her car.
Sid- Sana list-
Sana- I hate cheaters! Even if she's my bestfriend!
Sid- She might have an explanation for that!
Sana- Whatever I will see if she's not gonna tell Vishal tom, I am!
Sid- Okay lady Bheem now let's go I wanna introduce you to sexy!

Sana glared at him and said, Who SEXY?
Sid smiled and said, you will love her the moment you will meet her.
Now Sana had this jealousy building up in her she looked out of the window and was planning different ways to kill sidharth's sexy!
Sana thought, Should I hug her so tight that she can't breathe ? Or I just add some poison in her chai? Or should I ask her to look somewhere else and snap her neck?