Phone call, Masterji and Oil?

Hey guys! I thought of an early update again!
So yeah enjoy!❤️❤️

________________________________

Meeti screamed loudly on the phone- YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH SID? Apna Sid?
Sana- Aur kitne Sid hai mere life mei?
Meeti- I mean that LOVE wala LOVE!
Sana- Hmm..
Meeti- How when?
Sana- You know Meeti jaise movies mei dekhate hai ki ladke ne ladki ko dekha and they fell in love. Aisa nahi hota real life mei..
Sometimes you are watching them eat some noodles and your heart says Fuck I am in love.
Sid has always cared for me and loved me to no ends, but I was on my periods all grumpy standing with him near the ice cream shop when my heart said, I love sidharth shukla.
Love realisations are never perfect, you might be on a roller coaster with them shouting your heart out and then you look at them and be like shit I love this person.

Meeti- Sana you are so whipped my love!
Sana laughed and said, but I am scared.
Meeti- Scared of what?
Sana- Scared of the heartbreak! I have had many heartbreaks pehle! I have felt a lot of pain, but if this time I get my heart broken again I would never be the same.
Meeti- He breaks your heart, I break his bones and his junior too!
Sana laughs loudly and says I love you Meeti!
Acha I will see you tomorrow? I have to write about all this in my diary and I am super sleepy.
Meeti chuckled and they kept the phone.

The next morning Shehnaz woke up with huge Period pain. The cramps were killing her. She felt as if someone was drilling her stomach, she quickly got up took a shower. Took medicines and then decided to wear something dark and super comfy. She wore Sid's hoodie and her sweat pants. She put her hair into a bun and drove for the college.

She entered the college and saw Vishal talking to a girl and smiling. She smiled and prayed that he should be smiling like this always. This was Shehnaz, praying for everyone..Friend or not.
Sana entered the class and saw Meeti siting with Asim while Sid had an empty seat next to him. Meeti winked at her because she wanted Both of them to sit together which was a first.

Sana sat next to Sid who kissed her forehead and said, Kaisa hai mera Ghayal sher?
Sana glared at him and said, Shut up! Vaise hi the cramps are killing me!
Sid aplogized and quickly passed his bag to her.
Sana was confused while Sid signalled it to open it.
Shehnaz opened it and saw it filled with candies, chocolates, junk food and medicines.
Sana looked at Sid with her mouth hung open and had tears in her eyes.

Sid panicked and said, Are these the wrong ones?
Meeti tapped his shoulders and said, Mood swings! She becomes Ekta Kapoor ki Gopi bahu when she's on periods. And then sometimes she becomes Rohit Shetty ki Singham.
Sid chuckled and then looked at his baby munching the chocolate happily.
Then his eyes fell on his hoodie, and he sucked in a breath.

How should he tell her? That she looks the most Fucking gorgeous girl in this universe when she wears his clothes. His clothes are made for her.
His staring session was broke by a slam on the door. He saw Samad enter with his friends.
Sid noticed that his eyes were very red and puffy, as if he had cried the whole night.
Crying gang leader, Hmm that's something new- Sid thought.

Shehnaz looked up and saw the same thing in his eyes and seeing him like that broke her heart a little. She looked at him and said, Are you okay Salad?
Samad- Salad?
Sana- You're new nick name!
Samad laughed happily and said, I love it!
Meanwhile Sid was throwing his laser eyes on Salad, oops Samad.
Sid muttered- Ghatiya Salad.

Samad and his friends sat on the other end of the class but Samad's eyes were on Shehnaz, looking at her lovingly.
Meanwhile Sid was looking at shehnaz with lots of love and admiration.
Shaurya, the teacher entered and greeted everyone.