Beast, punch and honesty?

Hi guys, I am doing these stories, like alternative days.. one day One night stand, and the other day Bad boy's girl!

________________________________

The ride from the car to the place was a silent one, a peaceful one.
Sid held her hand, which made both of them shiver a bit with the sparks they were feeling.
The moment he entered, people started shouting Sidharth sidharth sidharth!

Shehnaz was confused,until she saw the big ring.
Shehnaz looked at Sid and he smiled and said,  Welcome to my world.
He made her sit, he removes his tee and then a bulky man enters the wing smirking at Sid.
Soon, they start hitting each other, the moment she sees sidharth hitting.. her face gets pale.

Now, in the ring she couldn't see Sid and that man.. She saw Her mom and her dad.
Her mom in a beautiful saree, while his hand in his white shirt grabbing her hair and pushing her down and throwing her across the ring.
(Shehnaz starts to shiver)
He again holds her mom and slaps her hard across her face, making her lips bleed.
Her mom is asking for mercy, while her dad is beating her bad and blue.

Suddenly someone shakes her from her imagination, she looks at that person.. It's sidharth with a little blood on his lips.
Even without thinking for a second, she curls her fist and punches him hard on his face and shouts GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BEAST!!!!'
The whole ring was silent, the man who was on the floor gasped silently watching them.

Sana with tears ran out of that place and goes near the park and sits down and starts to cry hard!
One thing she hated was VIOLENCE!
It brings all that memory back.
Suddenly she felt a presence next to her, she looks it's again Sidharth, her anger reaches its peak and she shouts, FUCK OFF!!!
You are a INHUMAN BEAST! All you men do is HIT PEOPLE! HARM THEM!
Fucking Male chauvinistttt! YOU WILL HURT ME, ONLY HURT ME! ( She starts to cry)

Sid was shocked to the core, the way she was reacting.
Sid was coming close to her when she again punched him on his face.
Now Sid couldn't control his anger, he held her shoulders tightly, dragged her to a tree and pushed her back against it and shouted..
I can never ever hurt you, I might be a ruthless beast.. but all beasts do have a heart and mine beats for you!
All men are not same, the way all women are never the same. Don't accuse if you don't know anyone's story! All you see is a beast, but this beast had a heart too! This beast was a human too.. no one is born as a beast, situations make him a beast!

Shehnaz looked at him and hugged him tightly and started to cry!
For 10 mins she cried on his chest while Sid was stroking her hair to calm her down.
After she was okay, she sat next to Sid on the bench, looked at the stars and said..
You know, why I hate violence? Because my mother was physically abused everyday, everyday by my own FATHER.
He used to beat her everyday, for the most silliest reasons.
I was so scared of it, everyday I used to peek from my room holding my little doll and hear her screams and him hitting her head across the table sometimes if the food didn't have salt, or sometimes if she was late to serve him.
The next morning I would see bruises on my mothers beautiful skin. She was one of the most beautiful, Kind human I had ever seen.
I always saw her helping so many people, she was one of a kind. She beared all of this for my sake, because she didn't wanted me to be a child without a father. Everyday she used to take the physical abuse on her and then she would come to my room with a swollen face and recited bed time stories, talking about how prince loved his princess.. I never believed that crap.. because I had a whole reality proof infront of my eyes. After my mother died, not even once my dad came and hugged me, I used to cry alone in my room, whenever he used to come he used to beat me as he saw my mothers reflection in me.. even till now he hits me and I can't do anything about that, maybe that's the lineage I carried from my mother..!

( Shehnaz broke down and cried again, while Sid fisted his hands when he got to know that her father still hits her)
Sid held her chin, looked into her eyes and said, NO ONE WILL EVER HURT YOU! I will never ever let anyone hurt you. Ever again!
And I am not like your father, give me a chance to prove it.
Shehnaz looked into his eyes and all she saw was sincerity, honestly and purity.
She smiled and nodded.

Sid looked at the stars and said; Well time for my story..!
People always craved for my money, because I was the son of the richest man in the City but who knew it was the worst thing ever.
Since childhood I had never ever seen my parents even once coming and hugging me.
They were always busy in their work, they were never there when I walked for the first time, when I had my first injury I was crying in pain, my first time riding a cycle, my first A GRADE, my first failure, my first prize.
I used to see children with their parents dropping them to school, hugging them and waving them bye, but when I turned to see at my back I saw my driver leaving.
I saw on birthday parties how their parents hugged them while the child cut the cake, during my birthdays it was just my dadi and my servants singing a happy birthday.
They were never there for my birthday, they always sent some stupid pricey gift, they never cared about me. I only had my dadi, she was always there for me! Whenever I was sad or cried she always comforted me. But she wasn't my mom or my dad. I saw how parents used to get happy when their child used to get prizes, when I got one my mom ignored me and said she was busy with her work.
This anger builded up in me, I started to believe that everyone was here for a reason, a selfish reason. No one genuinely cared for you, so I started to turn into a cold heartless beast, taking out my anger through boxing.. UNTIL I MET YOU!

Shehnaz looked at him shocked.

Sid- Well lets not go down that road!
Anyways so I am really sorry I didn't knew that you were dealing with so much, I would have never got you here.
Shehnaz- No I am sorry, you had good intentions to make me a part of your life.
And I am so sorry for that punch..!
( She grazed her fingers near his lips where it was bleeding and said.. is it hurting you?!)
Sid- Looked at her lips and said, you could make it better..!?
Sana didn't know what she was doing, she leaned towards him and placed her soft lips near that wound which was on the corner of the lip.
Sid and Sana felt strong sparks the moment a part of Sid's lips touched Sana's lips.
Sid held her waist and placed her lips on his properly.

It was a 'placing each other's lip to find solace'
They didn't move their lips, they felt their presence, and tried to drink all the pain from each other.
Suddenly it struck to them that what they were doing they quickly parted themselves and looked away and blushed hard.
Sid- Voh.. Mai.. yeh.. aa.. ki.. Mai..
Sana- Aa.. Mai.. yeh.. punch.. um..
(Bhagwanji- OH SHIT KISSIE HOGYI, but aisa Kya hua ki dono Tushar Kapoor from Golmaal movie wale hogye? )

Sid- Um.. let's go...!?
Sana nodded, and they started to walk towards the car, breathing heavily to control the feelings and the embarrassment.
The drive was very awkward, Sid and Sana were stealing glances at each other and their faces were FLUSHED RED.!

BABY LET ME BE YOUR LAST FIRST KISS!!!!

Lelo yaar, hogya short kiss? Merko pitne ki planning chal rahi thi maine dekha😂!!
Anyways, today Sana and Sid opened up to each other..! How was it? Sure they had such dark phases, let's see first kiss kya lati hai?😂😂

Toodles❤️❤️❤️