Soulmates, Strawberry lip gloss and Rain?

Hey guys I am hereeeee! Let's start with today's update!!!

________________________________

The next morning Shehnaz woke up and checked her phone, the usual messages and missed calls. Then she saw a missed call from a unknown number, she called the person back.
Sana- Hello who's this?
Person- Katrina Kaif!
Sana- Dadiiii? Hahahaha how are you?
Dadi- Haye Sana Tune mujhe kaise pehchana? Maine toh awaz Badal  kar baat ki thi! Ekdum Katrina jaise!
Sana laughed and said, Magic dadi!
Dadi- Acha fir Tu kal aarhi haina?
Sana- Hanji dadi! Don't worry sab sorted hai!
Dadi- Achaa aur btw tune meri Insta par recent like aur comment nahi kari!
Sana- Abhi karungi dadi, Bas Abhi phone kaatkar!
Dadi- Chal Tu chetii ( Jaldi) college ke liye tyaar hoja aaj tere Hubby dear ka match Jo hai!
Sana- Hubby dear?
Dadi- Sidharth!
Sana blushed and said, Okay dadi I will talk to you later byee!

She took a deep breath and laughed.
Sid's match was in the evening and till afternoon they had their classes and then they had time before the match.
Shehnaz quickly did her morning routine, she wore some ripped jeans with a plain white shirt and quickly paired it up with her sneakers and ran to her car.

She parked her car and went towards the locker when someone pushed her hard to the locker.
Sana rolled her eyes, It was Mahira!
Mahira- Stay away from SID!
Sana laughed and said, I think Sid should stay away from you, He doesn't wants to get STD you know.
Mahira was red in anger, she slapped her hard.
Sana controlled herself and looked into her eyes with fury.
Mahira was about to say something when someone cut her off-
Voice- Why are you even wasting your time on a girl who's already broken, stupid and dumb?
The moment Shehnaz looked at the person her heart stopped.
Sana- M..Madhurima?

Madhurima- Oh Thankgod the bitch can see!
Sana- WHATS wrong with you?
Madhurima- WHATS wrong with me? You are asking me this? The people who spoiled my relationship?
Sana- What relationship are you talking about? The one you were cheating on?
Madhurima slapped Shehnaz hard, and for the first time Shehnaz had tears not from the physical pain but the emotional pain.
Madhurima- It's all because of you!!! You don't deserve sidharth! The way he cares for you, loves you and does everything for you! YOU DONT DESERVE IT EVEN AFTER YOU DIDNT EVEN SAY I LOVE U TO HIM!
And here Vishal he never did anything!
Sana froze, Her bestfriend was jealous from her own relationship?

Madhurima- The day Sidharth will know how broken, how weak and stupid u are he will leave you! And get someone better like me.
Suddenly someone slapped Madhurima hard.
Meeti- One more word from your filthy mouth and I will slit your throat!
Madhurima- Oh here comes the boy of the group! Get lost Meeti!
Meeti was about to say something when Shehnaz held her hand and said, Let's leave Meeti! Let her be!
After a lot of resisting Meeti and Shehnaz went away from there and decided to bunk the whole day and sat in the theatre stage, as Shehnaz had the keys and people never came here much until they had to practice.

Shehnaz had tears in her eyes and said, do I really deserve sidharth? I didn't even say that I love him!? Do I love him? I mean you know Meeti how much the word love scares the hell out of me! I can't commit to love, it scares me! It gives me nightmares!
Meeti- Ssh! You both deserve each other! Nobody is perfect Shehnaz, no body! Well do you remember the story aunty used to tell us about Soulmates?
Sana nodded and smiled sadly.

(Flashback)
8 year old Meeti and Shehnaz were fighting for the Prince Charming in the movie.
Meeti- Hes Mine!!!
Sana- No he's mine! He's meant to be with me, right mom?
Sana's mom smiled and said, Shehnaz and Meeti I wanna share a story.
You know when god was making a human, he looked at the human he seemed to be upset and sad. He had no one to talk to, to share things with each other. Then god decided to make another one for him. JUST FOR HIM, a person with whom he could spend his whole life sharing blessings and sorrows.
You know, the god had made us in pairs,it's just on us how we find them.