Real, Shera and Ammi jaaan?

Hi guys, we are now Heading towards the ending to this book, still some chapters are left. But we would then start with the Royal journey soon! ❤️❤️🌟

________________________________

After that incident in water with sidharth, Shehnaz sat on the washroom floor staring at herself in the mirror. She could see that glow on her face which no Face mask or makeup could give her. She rubbed her face ferociously trying to rub that glow off.

She was angry with herself, how easily was it for him to melt her heart. Is this what love makes you do? Forgive the person that caused you the world's pain?..

(Flaashback)
Sana- Maama! Why do you even talk to papa? He gives you boo boo on your skin.
Mom smiled sadly and said, this is about love Sana, you love the person who hurts you the most. You love the person which makes you cry, which makes you pull your hair in frustration but that person which soothe all your pain. It's not real until it hurts.
A relationship is never a rainbow, it's storms, thunder and rain. But in love, you seem to enjoy all of its phases.. holding an umbrella and walking down the lane with your love.
Sana- but muma if that person hurts me what should I do?
Mom- You already have forgiven him Sana, the day he would commit the crime. That's what love makes you do. But never confuse love with your self respect. You should know your self respect and so should he. Make him realise that your self respect shouldn't be harmed. If he's right, he will work hard to gain you back, if not then he wouldn't even care about you.
(Flasback ends)

Sana quickly opens her phone and searches for a nearby street fighting place. Today she just wants to take out her anger and frustrations.
She quickly comes out of the room, wears her gym shorts, sports bra and her black hoodie covering her face. She quickly sneaks out of the place but one person sees her sneaking out.

Tara was eating chocolate and looking for Sidharth.
She sees him near Mahira, and she frowns.
She goes towards them and hugs sidharth's legs and says, Hey chewing gum Sapira.
Mahira furiously looks at the girl and says, SHUT UP AND DONT CALL ME THAT YOU DUMB GIRL.
Sid shouts on her and says, I dare you Mahira say that again to my Tara!
My Tara.
Tara looks at him with eyes full of hope, with eyes hoping for him to love her the way she sees her friends getting love from their fathers. After school sitting on his shoulders and enjoying.

Tara- Sapira! My ammi will hit you !
Sid looked at Tara confused while Mahira paled. She remembered how she hit her in office. She quickly runs off.
Sid- Tara why did you say that your Ammi will hit her? Do you know that your Ammi can't even hit an ant? She's that sensitive..
Tara laughed loudly and said, Ridharth!!! My Ammi is the strongest. Well I saw her going for Dhishoom Dhishoom!
Sid- What are you saying?
Tara- Take out the car and I will explain you.

Sid takes out the car and makes her sit on the passenger seat and asks her now what?
Tara- Now search a nearby place for Dhishoom Dhishoom.
Sid was very confused but he still searched the place, the closest was 1km away others were very dur.
They started to drive to that place and all thoughts came to his mind. Has Shehnaz really changed?

They entered that dark smelly place. Sid quickly picked Tara in his arms and wrapped his jacket around her covering her head as if he was stealing her from some shop.
Tara whined and said, Ridddharth what are you doing?
Sid was on his protective bad boy mode, he looked at her and said, I want no one to even look at you.
Tara sighed.

Tara made Sid and her sit on a place from where they can see the fight.
Announcement- Now comes Our champion SHERA against a newbie Violet!
Tara whispered- Boyfriend, MY AMMI IS HERE! Now you see what will she do.

Sid was SHOCKED to the CORE. Sana was here? That VOILET was Sana?
He looked at a girl wearing gym shorts and hoodie with her face covered but he could tell it was sana. Even if he was blind he could tell it was Sana.
But something was so different about her today.

Usually he used to get those sweet shy vibes from her but today was so different.
He got that dangerous Aura from her.
He looked at her and saw the man shera was flirting with her, saying all nasty things to her but she was calm and normal.
The fight started and the first throw was by shera. Sid flinched and was about to get up when Tara held his hand and said, don't underestimate the power of my Ammi jaan!
Just wait and see.

Sana's hoodie was removed and their she stood with her hair flowing in the air, with rage in her eyes.
She hit him hard on his jaw. Sid clapped his hand like a happy kid, to which Tara slapped his hand and said, Ammi shouldn't know we are here.
Sid nodded like a baby.
Then Sana started to hit him and he pulled her open hair and made her smash to the ground.
Sid was fisting his hands tightly, and his eyes were filled with rage.

Sana had blood dripping down her mouth.
The guy and few guys there laughed at her and the shera said, aww the little kitten is hurt!
You are WEAK WOMAN, WEAK.
Sana looked at him and shera flinched because it was something in her eyes, something so DARK.
And shera prayed silently that whatever this girl has faced in her life, oh god please don't make me face that. Because her eyes held some emotions.

Sana shouted I AM NOT WEAK.
She jumped on shera and hit him OUT COLD IN A MINUTE.
One punch and he was gone.
Every one in the arena was quiet.
Sana shouted, Come who's next?

Some bulky guy came, and she stared hitting him madly.
Sid was shocked and so shocked.
This girl VOILET wasn't his Sana.
Wasn't his naive sana!
That girl who said, 'Aap mere pair toh nahi kaatoge' scared when Sid went down to tie her laces.
She wasn't that Sana, Who used to hit Sid and cry after seeing an action scene.
She wasn't that Sana who used to flinch when Sid used to get hurt, blood made her nauseous.

Now she was that Sana, Who was like MAA KAALI Who was hungry for blood.
She was that fierce woman who once was the shy bad boy's girl. That book nerd was now the VOILET of the street world.

He was confused whether he should be happy to see her this side or worried?
He looked at Sana who wiped the blood off her face and smirked devilously at the unconcious man infront of her.
He looked at Tara who slept and he was so thankful about it, he didn't want her to see her Ammi like this.
He quickly picked Tara up and went to the car and started to drive back to the hotel before Sana sees them.
He thought,Is she all this because of me? Or something happened?why did she react so bad when someone said you are weak?

He made a phone call and said, I want that Shera who street fights, DEAD.
He looked infront of the road and thought, That day when he pinned her, the way her reflexes worked.
He was very proud of her, VERY VERY PROUD OF HER.
From that innocent 19year old Shy Sana to this to fierce woman.

But he was really worried too.
He quickly picked Tara up and made her sleep in Dadi's room and quickly went to their room.
He heard her coming so he quickly took the blanket and slept on the couch and acting like as if he slept.

He felt Sana coming and taking a shower. Then she laid on the bed and slept.
He slowly got up and tip toed near her and saw her face in the dark, which was shinning in the moonlight. He could see the cut on her lip and her puffy red eyes.

He slowly bent forward and kissed her button nose, her eyes, her cheeks, her lips and slowly on the crook of her neck and then finally on her forehead and whispered I love you.

She was a big mystery and he was ready to solve it any how. ❤️

Tomorrow we will have many romantic scenes and marriage rituals.
Okay wait, SID GOT TO KNOW?
Tara you sneaky kidddddd! Ammi will smack your head if she gets to know that you told Sid about her secret. Well let's all act like we all don't know about her secret orelse we all are dead. 💀