God of speeches, Torin and Special one?

Yes yes yes Early update! From this chapter now we are on the way for the second leap of this book soon. Well I promise the second leap would be as much fun as the first one was. It would be like a big roller coaster ride! Just do trust me and read it. I won't disappoint ❤️

Let's start!
________________________________

The next morning Shehnaz woke up but sidharth wasn't next to her. She frowned, and then she saw a message that said that His mom had called him for some work so he had to leave.
Sana took a deep breath and then quickly opened her diary and wrote about yesterday. She wrote everyday! It was like a key to shehnaz's life.

Then she got ready and wore that outfit in the media box^
She wore her mother's bracelet, added some pink lipstick and tied her hair into a sleek ponytail and grabbed an apple and ran for college.

Sid would come late to the college so Shehnaz tried to put all of her meetings in the starting so that she could spend some time with him.
She entered and Met Meeti and Asim laughing with each other.
Hmm, that's new.. Shehnaz thought.
She came and hugged them both and said, Well today I have to do some work for theatre. There's some old senior guy joining college back and I have kind of heard that he was so brilliant in acting and speeches. He's called the god of speeches right here! Well I am excited.

Asim muttered to himself- Ek aur jawan shaheed hoga aaj!
Meeti heard that and snickered while Shehnaz was in her own world about deciding a new theme for the musical skit.
Sana- Guys I will catch you up later! And if Sid comes asks him to come to the theatre room. Then we would have our lunch in the cafeteria together. Alright?
Meeti and Asim- Yes maam!
Sana shook her head and started to walk towards the theatre room when she heard someone singing, she stopped.

Shayad kabhi na kehe sakoon main tumko
Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad
Shayad mere khayal mein tum ik din
Milo mujhe kahin pe ghum shayad

Shehnaz was mesmerised by the voice, she went inside and saw a tall guy playing guitar, while singing and his eyes are closed.

Jo tum na ho... rahenge hum nahin
Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin

Sana could feel the pain in his voice when he was singing. He was actually very handsome. Looking at him Shehnaz felt something strong in her heart. She felt some connection with him which she couldn't decipher.

Jo tum na ho... toh hum bhi hum nahi
Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin

His eyes were still closed but he was stuck on the lyrics as he was trying to make the lyrics. (This song would be an original in this fiction. actually in reality this song exists)

Sana quickly took out her diary where she pen wrote a stray lyrics and tried to fit in and started to sing..

Aankhon ko khaab dena
Khud hi sawaal karke
Khud hi jawaab dena teri taraf se
Bin kaam kaam karna
Jaana kahin ho chaahe
Har baar hi guzarna teri taraf se

The guy opened his eyes quickly and saw Shehnaz looking in the dairy smiling and singing. He smiled as how the lyrics fit perfectly here. Shehnaz looked up and their gazes locked. They both felt like an incomplete piece was complete but still it was all hazy.
He nodded as signalling her to continue..

Ye koshishein toh hongi kam nahin
Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin