Teacher, Short and Tattoos?

Hi guys!! What's going onnnnn?
12th and 10th ke results ane wale hai, so all the best to all those people who have them this time!! You guys will kill it for sure❤️❤️❤️!!

________________________________

Sana gasped when she opened the door.
There stood Sidharth all covered in blood.
He grinned at her and she glared at him and dragged him in.
She closed the door and dragged him in her room and without saying anything, started to wipe all the blood off his face and his knuckles.

She started with his knuckles, it was all bruised and blooded. Sana took a deep breath and started to clean it,while her eyes were filled with tears. Sid was just staring at her face,while she aided her knuckles.

She was going on for the face when Sid held her hand and grabbed her chin and made her face him and said, What's wrong baby?
Sana started to cry loudly and got on his chest sobbing hard.
Sid started stroking her back and started to rock her back and forth like a baby and said, Shh baby I am not hurt!
Sana- Haan Yeh toh Ketchup haina?
Sid laughed and kissed her forehead and said, This only makes you strong my love! This is like my drug and I can't help myself.

Sana looked at him with tears stricken face and said, I would do anything to make you leave this drug!
Sid- Okay then kiss m-
Sana slammed her lips on his and started to kiss him roughly with tears falling on her cheeks while Sid was holding her waist and letting the tigress take out all the anger.
Sana- You know Sid, I can never fight like this! If I fight like this one day, Then you will know that I have lost myself.
Sid kissed her cheek and said You will never loose yourself!

Sana then started to do his face and applied ointment and then kissed his face and his knuckles.
Sid- Baby I have to leave Hitler Father is calling me to Hell and I have to go! I just wanted to see your beautiful face.
Sana smacked him on his head and said, Bye sidharth flirty majnu shukla!
Sid laughed and pecked her lips and left.

The next morning Shehnaz changed into Hot shorts with a very revealing hot crop top.
She quickly wore her shoes and ran for college.
She was again running in the corridors and suddenly her laces decided to ditch her and she slipped and was about to fall when two strong arms held her quickly.
She was scared for a moment, because if she had fell on the ground this time, it would really badly hurt her head.

She looked up and got shocked.
There stood a guy in his mid 20s, Wearing formals. He was actually very Hot!
Sana coughed so that he could get her up.
Guy- Oh I am so sorry! I was-
Sana- No no it's okay! Vaise I have to run there's some new sir who's gonna come sorry bye!!!!

Sana ran quickly to the class and sat next to a smirking Meeti.
Sana- What?
Meeti- Who was that hottie with you?
Sana- Oh that guy? I was falling yet AGAIN! But that guy saved me so yeah!
Suddenly Sid entered with Asim and Asim kissed her forehead and Then Sid kissed her cheek and sat behind them.
Sid was about to say something when the teacher entered.

Sana and Meeti's mouth hung open.
The teacher smirked at Sana!
Meeti- What the
Sana- Crabbbb!
Sid tapped Meeti's shoulder roughlyyyy and said, what's GOING ON?
Meeti- Sana apne bande ko sambhal le! Yaar itni zor se kaun bulata hai!
Sana rolled her eyes and said, Well long story short I was about to fall down because of my bewafa laces but then this person saved me so yeah!

Sid glared at the new teacher and whispered to Sana and said STOP WEARING LACES!
Sana- What?
Sid- STOP WEARING SHOES!
Sana- Are you crazyyyy????
Sid ignored her and glared at the teacher who was writing on the board.

He turned and smiled and said Hey guys I am Samarth! Well I am 25 years old, I am here for internship at the college and also as an substitute for Mrs. Rupali for a while.
Well you can call me Samarth not sir!
So you alll time me about yourself guys!

Sid- We are hereee to study not to have some matrimonial interviews. JUST TEACH WE DONT WANNA SHARE ANYTHING!
Samarth- And you are?
Sid smirked and said Ask the chairperson.
Sana rolled her eyes at his cockiness while Asim laughed and so did the class.

Samarth- Okay no problem! Let's just start with Story writing! I want you guys to write an Assignment on Indian history!
Soon everyone started searching for the topic. Samarth started moving in the class and then came on Sana's desk and said, You might be Shehnaz Kaur gill?
Because Sana could say anything Sid said- Nope she's Mother Teresa.
Samarth smirked and said, Oh boyfriend?
Sid- Koi dikkat hai?
Samarth- Relax dude! I am your teacher!
Asim- Masterji! Masterji!

Sana and Meeti laughed while Asim and Sid gave him warning looks.
After the class got over, Sid dragged shehnaz's hand and pushed her in an Empty room and said, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Why is the shorts so short? And why is the top so short?
Sana- Sid please!!!
Sid pushed her to the wall and pinned her hands on her head and said, I don't want people to see what's mine! Every part of your skin belongs to sidharth shukla.
Sana- Acha? Kaha ? Mujhe toh nahi dikh raha?
Sid smirked and said, Ab dekhega Baby girl!

Sid took out a permanent marker from his pocket and held shehnaz's hand and wrote
Sidharth's GIRL! in big bold words on her whole arm.
Sana shouted WHAT THE HELLL?
Sid shrugged and said, Now the world would know whom you belong to!
Before Sana could say anything Sid ran from the room.

Sana was angry because there was no way she could hide that whole thing. She took a deep breath and started to walk while everyone was staring at her arm. When Meeti saw it she started laugh loudly! She started to have tears while laughing while Sana was huffing.

She started to walk towards the ground and saw Mahira and other girls flirting around Sid. Sana stomped her feet and went towards Sid.
She held him by collar, removed his tee shirt while made the girls go crazy, they were cheering loudly.
She took out a marker, and wrote SANA'S PROPERTY!
Then she took out her lipstick and applied her dark red lipstick and kissed his chest and then glared at him who was shocked yet amused and then looked at other girls, threw daggers through her eyes and threw his shirt on his face and went to her class.

Sid took his shirt and blushed hard, and thought Shehnaz Kaur gill you look fucking irresistible when you are angry!
He messaged her, Don't be this angry again if you don't want me to eat you then and there!

Sana saw the message and typed, Don't irritate me again or I will ACTUALLY EAT YOU ALIVE!

Sid laughed and wrote, Well I would love you to eat me baby girl! Just tell me when.

Sana glared at the message and wrote Pervert!!! I am not a boxer but SELF DEFENCE TOH ATA HAI MUJHE!

Sid laughed hard and typed you wound me Mi amor! Can't wait for your sexy warm lips with that yummy colour to be all over my body again.

Sana got red and ignored his message and bit her lips to stop herself from blushing.

They both looked at their new tattoos and smiled.

I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.

sorry guys late hogya! But I have been pretty caught up with a lot of stuffs ! So better late than never!!!!

Love you guys!! Comment and vote babies❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️