Sapira, Srk and Sea water?

Hey guys I am here !!!❤️❤️

________________________________

Sid was looking for shehnaz everywhere because he didn't see her since the morning. Yesterday when he kissed on her cheek she kind of detached from him more.
He sighed and started to look around.

His eyes fell on a scene while made his heart flutter. She was his Great grandmother, massaging her legs, smiling and talking to her.
Sid came and sat next to Sana who stiffened.
Grandmother- Dekh na Sid! Kitna mana kiya maine isse to not massage my legs but she's so persistent.
Sid looked at Sana, smiled and said Zidi toh hai yeh Bahut.

Sana looked at Sid and quickly looked away because she couldn't watch the intensity in his eyes.
She excused herself and went inside their room.
Sana locked herself in the washroom and sat down on the floor and cried. She was being so strong without him, she was so strong before him. But now after he came back she's melting again which she doesn't wants. She wants to hate him to the core, she wants to shout, abuse and hit him for leaving her miserable but she couldn't do a thing.

But then she looked at herself in the mirror and wiped her tears roughly and said, Time to be a hard bitch.
She quickly put some concealer on because any one could tell that she might have cried hard.
She was walking towards the arena when
Tara pulled her down at her height.
Sana got on the knees and said Yes mera baby what's up?
Tara- Ammi Sapira is here..
Sana fisted her hand but quickly smiled and said so?
Tara- SHES all over Boyfriend! She is like the chewing gum I put under the table after I eat it.
Sana- Wait? So you are the one who does that?
Taraaaaaaa!
Tara bit her lip and ran away.

Sana looked at her retreating back and said, Tara your boyfriend will hurt you too like he hurt me. Sapira and boyfriend suits each other.
She entered the place and started to talk to everyone happily. 2 days and everyone already loved her.
Sana felt a hard gaze on her, she looked back and saw Sidharth staring at her while Mahira was clinging on him.
He hoped for some jealousy, but he found none.
She was all blank, all blank who turned her back and started to talk again.

Sana was eating her food alone when someone closed her eyes from behind.
Person- Guess who is it?
Sana- OMG SHAHRUKH KHAN?
Person- Fuck you sana!
Sana laughed and said I can always guess who you are my love!
Meeti laughed and hugged her tightly, suddenly she winced in pain and Sana apologised.
Sana- Oh my my Mamaaa to be! You look fucking hot!  Where is the baby ke dad? Vishal?
Kaha hai voh gadha!

LMAO KIDDING! Jhatka laga na?
It is ASIM!
Sana- Where is my idiot brother!?
Asim- Apne  bulaya aur Hum chale ayeeee!
Sana hugged him tightly and said Aaah asshole I met you after so long!
Asim rolled his eyes and said, Yes so long just a month back.

(Well some update, Meeti doesn't talks to Sid anymore that much. Asim still talks to Sid but he is still hurt with what He did to Sana. Meeti and Asim know how much Sana has suffered, but they never told Sid anything about her.
They know about all this fake girlfriend thing because Sana told Meeti, which Meeti didn't like but she's seen that how Sid suffered too.
And yes, MEETI AND ASIM MARRIED AND HAVE A LITTLE ONE COMING UP. They had a court marriage because Meeti's parents disowned her after she said she wanted to marry Asim which was 2 years back. They love each other to hell but they annoy the crap out of each other)

Meeti- Iss chichondar ke vajah se I got late Sana!
Asim- Thordi toh sharam karlo! You have my kid coming up, and you are calling his father chichondar!
Meeti- Ab chichondar  ho toh ho! Kya karu mai ab?
Sana held her head with her hands and said, GUYS CUT IT OUT!
Meeti- Where is Masi ki baby?
Tara ran and hugged Meeti and said, MM I missed you! ( Meeti Masi)
Meeti- I missed you too meri patakha!
Asim- Merse bhi koi mil lo?
Meeti- Haan Tara thorda Gareeb ki help kardo ek baar!
Tara giggled and hugged Asim!