Vasooli, Bonfire, First kiss?

Hi guys! What's up!!! Let's start with the tripppppp!!!!

________________________________

The other day went so fast for sidharth and Shehnaz, they both were shopping like crazy( obviously alag alag)
Shehnaz was just about to leave the mall when she saw something.
She looked at it and her eyes shined, she quickly payed for it and happily took it home.

The next morning, everyone had to reach the airport to catch a flight for Himachal Pradesh.
Sid was continuesly looking at the airport waiting for Shehnaz, when Asim said- Ghurne se voh achanak se jaldi nahi aa jayegi!
Dude tune mujhe sone bhi nahi diya theek se, like itni jaldi aagye they hum! Aur yeh Vishal dhokhebaaz Madhu ki madhumakhi banakar  ghumta  rehta hai!

Suddenly Sid saw Shehnaz entering wearing washed jeans and a leather jacket in her hands.
She was talking to Meeti while entering.
Sid was so happy to see her, They had an eye contact and both of them blushed and looked away.
She quickly did her boarding and went to meet everyone.
She hugged Asim and said Hey to sidharth and they quickly got to the flight.

Shehnaz sat on her seat and had crossed her fingers wishing that Sid sits next to her.
Suddenly she heard a annoying scream,
Mahira- Siddd baby we have our seats togetherrr!
Shehnaz looks at Sid who was looking at her, she felt sad that she couldn't sit with Sid.
She opened her book and started to read it to distract herself when she heard few voices.

Sid to the guy sitting next to Shehnaz- Utth mai baithaunga  yaha! Yeh meri seat hai!
Guy- na..nahi yeh meri seat hain!
Sid- Asim, zara humare pyaare se dost ko batana ki yeh seat kiski hai!?
Asim smirked and said, chal I will fix your seat.
Shehnaz looked at Sid shockingly as he sits next to her.

Shehnaz- Voh usski seat thi you know that right?
Sid- Tum meri ho you know that right?
Sana- What?
Sid- What?
Sana- Tumne Abhi kya bola?
Sid- Tumne Abhi kya suna?
Sana- Uff chhordho!
Sid laughed and said, Whatcha readinnggg?
Shehnaz glared at him as he was disturbing her while she was reading but somewhere deep down she liked all this bickerings with him.

She was looking at the book when darkness took over her. When she opened her eyes she was snuggled in sidharth's arms! Her head was on his shoulders while he was sleeping with his mouth open. Shehnaz slowly giggled and clicked few selfies like that.
She realised that they were about to land so she  pulled his hair, which made Sid scream and everyone look at him confused.
Sana started to laugh loudly, while Sid pouted.

The moment they got down the flight they all wore their jackets because it was freezing cold.
They sat in the cars and drove to the 5 star hotel, as most of the students were Richies so it wasn't a big deal.
They quickly got down, and took their keys and went to their rooms.
Sid was walking with Shehnaz to her room, Sana said Thankyou and was about to enter when she looked at Sid was opening the door next to her room, she narrowed her eyes and said, Yeh sachi mei Tumhara room hai ya vasooli types kiya hai tumne kuch?

Sid acted like he is hurt and was like Tumhe lagta hai Mai gunda Hun? Sana it hurts here! ( pointing towards his heart!)
Sana laughed and went to her room and slept for a while.
They all had to gather for the dinner and the bonfire. As the trip would start tomorrow.
Shehnaz quickly wore a big fluffy sweater, a cute pink flurry cap and got ready to go down.
She saw Everyone sitting in different groups.
She heard a voice and looked it was Asim shouting her name, SHEHNAAZZ KAUR GILLLLLLL!

Sana laughed and said Tu itni bhi dur nahi hai ki I can't hear your voice!!!
Shehnaz came and sat down. Madhurima was sitting with Vishal all cuddled up, while Asim and Meeti were fighting. Her eyes were looking for just one person.
She looked down at the bonfire and closed her eyes to feel the heat when she felt someone beside her.
She looked and it was sidharth staring in her eyes.
Her cheeks were now covered with red tint.
Sana- Mere face par kuch laga hai kya?
Sid- Do you know how beautiful you are looking? This bonfire is only enhancing your beauty with that orange light. You look really gorgeous.
Sana blushed and looked down and said, Sid you are being sweet.! But I am a mess right now! I didn't do anything.
Sid still staring into her eyes and said, you don't need to do anything.
Sana blushed profusely when they heard someone say, LETS PLAY TRUTH AND DARE.!

Meeti- Asim I dare you; go and die!
Asim- Meeti I am taking truth and I wanna say that you look... HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!
Meeti- Whatever!
Asim- Anyways, everyday we will try to play new games! Let's start with truth and dare, because it will help us know each other more..!
Sana- Yeh explanation ki koi zarurat nahi thi but lol let's start!
They start playing, when the bottle lands on Shehnaz.
Asim- Truth or dare?
Shehnaz- Truth!!
Vishal- When was your first kiss and who was it with?
Sid fisted his hands and glared at Vishal while Vishal acted like a baby kitten.

Sana- Welll..
Madhurima and Meeti started laughing loudly!
Asim- Kya hua?
Meeti- Shehnaz ka first kiss itna amazing tha ki kiska nahi ho sakta!
Asim- Aisa kaun tha? And Aisa kya tha?
Sid was now listening to it carefully!
Sana- Well I was 7 years old, I once went to a park and saw a boy of Same 7 years sitting near the bench sulking. I saw he had a cast on his left leg.
I went to him and sat next to him.. and asked him what happened?
He said that he got hurt. My mom always said that always kiss the place where you get boo boo( that means the wound) so..
(Meanwhile Asim and Vishal were staring at Sid with mouth open, and Sid said)
Sid- Then you kissed his cast, and the guy said.. Kiss on the lips so that it feels better and he would heal quickly!
Sana looked at him shocked and said, Meeti ne tumhe pehle hi bata di thi kya story?
Sid- Actually I was that guy..!
Meeti and Madhurima- WHATTTTT!
Shehnaz froze for a moment.

(Flasback)
Baby Sana- DONT worry I will make it alright! ( she went forward and kissed his cast, while the guy stiffened a bit)
Baby Sid- Well it won't help. If you kiss me here on my lips.. maybe tab I would heal better.
Shehnaz- Pakka na?
Sid- Pakka!
Shehnaz went forward and slowly kept her baby soft lips on his for 5 secs and then removed it. While Sid had his eyes closed and he brushed his fingers on his lips.
He saw the girl running away, waving him as her mother was there.
After that he never saw her again.
(flashback ends)

Asim- So that means,Tum dono ke durse ke first kiss ho?
Everyone started to laugh, while Sidnaaz blushed and looked down.
Sid and Sana were so happy that shayad mistake se hi they both were happy that they were ek durse ke first kisses!
(Bhagwanji- Tum log yeh soch rahe hoge how cute is that, Well Mai soch raha hu ki yeh sidharth gadha bachpan se Sana ke piche pada hua tha! )

They played games and finally decided to sleep.
Shehnaz and Sid were walking back to their room when Sid asked- Well who was your second kiss?
Shehnaz looked down, Sid- Oh I am really sorry I shouldn't have asked this I am sucha-
Shehnaz looked into his eyes and said, IT WAS YOU!

Sid froze while Shehnaz opened the door and went inside her room.

Your soul greeted mine,
Like a long lost friend.
And we loved
As though we'd never known
Anything else.

So guys! That was it for today's update?
How did you guys find it? Do tell me know?

Toodlesss❤️❤️❤️