Lets meet VOILET

Hi everyone! Well I just saw how people are getting angry and saying they didn't expect this from me, Well I want to say that please don't pass your judgment with just one chapter.
When I say, this story is gonna be different! Means it's gonna be different. Well if you still don't wanna read it, it's totally fine! And I am so so blessed with all those people who were being so positive irrespective of how the chapter was! You guys are my biggest blessings! Just for you guys today.. I decided to give a second update in a day. Well those who all trust me, relax and wait. This isn't your normal seperation story, I repeat that again.
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

Um hey I am shehnaz Kaur gill! Oh what a nostalgia, how I started this starting of the book. Well leaving my name, everything has changed. Oh no wait even my name has changed. It's Shehnaz Dhawan.

Strange right? Aah relax! Secrets don't open up that fast.

I am standing in front of my mirror, wrapping my hands with the boxing bandage.
Shock laga na?
Well, no one in the million years could think that I Shehnaz, who hated violence is into street fighting now.
Well, aisi vaisi street fighter nahi, I am VOILET. The street king of the roads.

Remember how I used to whimper in pain when my stupid asshole father used to hit me? Or that Mahira used to? Well now not even the bulkiest guys in the street fighting can hurt me.
I am a total badass queen there, pain really changes you. Naah don't expect me to be that stupid girl who cries in the corner and thinks about the man which broke her heart. I am that badass woman who would break everyone's face.

Well it's been 5 years, 5 dramatic years.
Yeah I did feel a lot of pain, and betrayal but it's actually what men are right? they just use you.  That Shehnaz Kaur gill is lost now, infront of me it's VOILET. Wearing a sports bra with a jacket and shorts and bandaged boxing item.
Well if you ask me why do it do it? Nope not only because I love doing it. Money, money is the reason which is making me do this. Suprised right? Being the daughter of a millionaire I have to fight for my own money?

Well as i told you, some secrets should be let out in future.
I fight not only for me, but for my kids.
Wait wait wait, nope don't think that! I didn't get pregnant or got indulged with any man, men are shit.

Sorry guys I am getting late for my fight so let's quickly leave. I tried to hide from the children's room and knocked at Rosie's room.
Rosie is like a mom to Me, I told her that I am going for the fight to which she frowned. She hates me going to fight and going to that dangerous place every day. I get bruises and all sometimes but it's all okay, because at the end it's for the future of my children.
Oh children you may ask? I had one dream in my bucket list and that was to have an orphanage, with the only money left I made an orphanage and I have so many babies with me here who are my home.

But, one holds a special place in my heart. It makes me feel that she's my own.
Tara.
Yes I named her that, the day she was dropped at our doorstep around 3 am in rain.
She was 1 year old holding her teddy and crying. The moment she saw me, she ran to me and hugged me tightly and shuttered and said.. Am.. Ammi.

That moment the world stopped for me. You know that weird connections you get with people? Yeah that's what I got from this 1 year old stranger baby. Since then she's been my life. My life relvolves around her and the kids. She's my own, she's Shehnaz ki Tara! Brightening my life.

Oh again I started to talk!! Let's just quickly go to the place.
I entered in a familiar place, where I could smell alcohol and all bad smells. I scrunched my nose in disgust.
I got in my room did some warm up and then heard the announcement.
HERE TODAY SEAL FIGHTS WITH THE VERY OWN STREET KING VOILET.

The moment my name was announced, people roared with cheers and claps. I smirked because well you can say I am the celebrity of this place. I quickly got into the ring and saw a man, a big bulky one staring at me with lust.
I am kind of immuned to that, so I didn't care.

He said, well baby if you let me have a taste of you then maybe I would be easy on you.
I smirked at his disgusting comment and said, Well Thankyou for giving me the reason for not being easy on you OLDIE.
He kind of got angry listening to the word OLDIE! I mean you are oldie douche bag.

I scanned his body to look for any injuries so that I could use that. My eyes fell on his thighs which had a bruise, Aah for sure it was a muscle rupture. I have had many injuries so I know. I gave him my sadistic smile and the match started. I quickly gave him a blow on his thigh and he whimpered but quickly got up and tried to punch me.

I dodged it and then hit him on his ribs which made him fall on the ground. It took me so much of practice and heartbreak to get this strong. He got up angry and hit my shoulders, bad move big oldie. I quickly held his hand and twisted it at his back to which he shouted because he would feel his bone breaking.
I gave  him a big punch on his face which made him fall down on the ground, Out cold. I mean these kind of easy prey are nothing for me.
Money is the major reason I do this, but not the only reason! This gives me so much happiness to break the egos of men like these who think woman are nothing but a piece of meat.

Everyone started to cheer for me while I got down of the ring and collected my money.
In the morning I work as a PA for a company and at night as a Street fighter. I need this money for my children. My orphanage is in debts plus paying their school fees and all.

I took a deep breath and went back to the orphanage. I changed my clothes into a night suit and looked in the sky. Today I felt this weird feeling in my stomach, as if something is gonna happen. Whatever happens though I am standing here like a strong bitch and I don't care about anyone.
Well my kids tho.

I smiled at the stars, and thought maybe Sid is looking at it too. Yeah I am really annoyed and I hate him for doing that... but- never mind.
I went back to my room and laid next to my life, Tara! Kissed her cheek and slept.

SHE WAS FIRE
Enough to light the way
OR BURN ANYTHING
Attempting to stop her.

Kaisa laga jhatkaaaaa? Bahut jyda hi explain kardiya maine ek part mei! But yeah it's gonna be so fun because the tables have turned. SHEHNAZ IS NOT AN EMOTIONAL WRECK, she's the BADAASS QUEEN who would break noses rather than listening to Arjit singh breakup mix.
When they collide again, after 5 years .. it wouldn't be a normal speration Meet! Where they both cry, NAAH welll-
Aah i will let the chapters do the the talking! For all those people who would still read my story, I promise you it's gonna be a FUN RIDE❤️❤️❤️❤️🌟 And it's just a Gist about shehnaz's life ! There's ALOT MORE! Why 5 years ka gap? Why THIS AND THAT? And itna fun ride haina❤️