Documents, Blood and Pallu?

Hi guys! Now I really need a suggestion.
Many people flooded my messages with asking me to make a sequel of this book.
But married life would be boring because I have already done that.
If you want should I make another bad boy story but with Siddharth's kid and some girl?
Or if you only want sidnaaz, then suggest me a very different idea.
You can write it down here in the comment section or in my message box.
Because The Royal book might not be that long.
Just because there are so many requests for a something like this, so this had me in thoughts. If I like it then for sure after some time I might write it down. Next book will be yours, your ideas and I would give you guys mentions in my story too❤️! Your SCENES AND YOUR STORYLINE❤️

________________________________

The next day sidharth drove to shehnaz's father's house. He had called all of his friends and him to discuss a great business deal.
He entered the house and saw all the men sitting there and drinking.

Mr gill- Come my dear young boy! We were waiting for you.
Sid faked smiled and sat down with his legs crossed.
Another man- So what's the million dollar deal?
Sid looked at his bodyguard who quickly kept the papers infront of them to eat.
Meanwhile Sid was sitting on the seat comfortably and started to smoke.

Then a man suddenly shouted, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Why would we all give our properties to you?
Sid smirked and said Do it as I say Mr. Singha.
Mr gill shouted- GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW.
Sid gave him a dangerous smile and said, If you want your well being, sign orelse..
Gill- Or else what huh?

Sid smirked again and said, Orelse...
then suddenly entered Sheh- no violet!!!!
Shehnaz's dad looked at her confused and said, Why is this bitch here? Useless whore! Ek kaam diya tha to satisfy Singha voh bhi nahi karpayi.
Shehnaz quickly kept a hand on sidharths shoulder because she knew his anger would be of no bounds.
Sid was burning in fury, his hands fisted.

Mr. Singha- You let me have a taste of her and I will think about it.
Within a second a gunshot's sound was heard.
Everyone gasped excerpt Sid and Sana.
Sid had aimed his gun on the man's Main point,and the man started to shout In pain because the damage was done.
He was shouting meanwhile every other person was in shock.

Sid gave them his sadistic smile and said, you don't wanna mess with me. Sign.
They all hurriedly signed but Mr. gill was still admanent.
Sid held the gun on Mr.gill's head, when He shouted SHEHNAZ I AM YOUR FATHER! He is trying to kill me.
Shehnaz looked at him teary eyed and stopped sidharth's hand signalling him a no.
Sid nodded angrily and put it down while Mr. gill smirked at him.

Soon everyone signed, Sid called his guards and they dragged everyone out leaving Mr. Singha and Mr. gill.
Sid- So aap they vahi? Uss raat ?
Mr. singha even in pain smirked and said, Did she tell you about how good kisser I was?
Shehnaz and Sid was controlling their anger.

Sid took out his gun again and aimed it on his hands, and shouted WITH THIS FILTHY HANDS YOU TOUCHED MY GIRL RIGHT?
Both the men were scared because they could see that anger in his eyes. He looked like a really BAD NEWS.
His eyes were burning, he got up held that man and punched him endlessly.
Then he threw him on the ground and started to kick him as if he was some punching bag.
He was shouting, HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU?
You touched my GIRL! How did you touch her?
The man started to loose his conscious.

Tere layi te saari duniya naal lad laange
Tu jiye te teri aayi aap mar laange

Sid was like a mad bull hitting him, his hands were covered in that blood.
Meanwhile Mr. Gill froze, he didn't know how to get out.