Small talk

Hey so this isn't actually a story update, but an author update.

Just wanted to thank you all for the support, you have no idea how much fun it is for me to go onto this app and see we're almost at 25K reads and over 500 votes. Melts a little hermits heart.

Also, I've been writing this story over the course of many many years (sorry) so, full disclosure, I have changed my idea of what I want the plot to be. Rereading some of the early chapters I see what I had originally intended for the story; I really apologise if this leads to confusion and/or unfulfilled plot twists. I now have a definite idea for the rest of the story. (Addition: rereading the early chapters fills me with intense discomfort, and I'm confident my writing is better now. However, I do hope that in a few years I can look back at how I write now and cringe at it, for that means I am improving.)

Personally, I will be finally be starting uni this Autumn, not the course I had originally intended, but I am sure it will work out somehow. 

I've also seen that someone has added my story to a reading list called "comfort characters". This really touched me, and I am really glad of it. Really, really. As you have probably guessed from my writing, I am an individual who has/has had a few problems and I have rather intense emotions. Writing this story has allowed me to express a lot of things I haven't been able to express otherwise and has pretty much been therapeutic. I'm baffled anyone would read it, as well as deeply grateful.

Anyway,

Lots of Love,

21stCenturyMarauder.

<3