Wizard weed and whisky

"Mmm, that was delicious!" I said, stretching out then sinking down into the comfy armchair in the kitchen, closing my eyes.

"Oi," James said, "No more sleeping, someone thought we were kidnapping you or something when we drove here!"

I opened my eyes and sat up a bit, "What?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah, we were stopped by some country bumpkin police officer cus James definitely does not look old enough to drive, and he was driving like a maniac too," Remus said.

"Well, excuse me. The roads are not the greatest to drive on around here." James retorted.

"As if you'd know whether the roads are good or not, you haven't driven anywhere else." Sirius interjected, laughing as he finished the last slice of pizza.

"We're getting off track!" James talked over him, "Anyway, for some reason, this guy pulls me over and asks for ID, so I hand over the thing and obviously it showed I was legally allowed to drive. Then he sees you asleep in the back, and asks whether or not you were there by choice!"

I snorted out with laughter, which was not a good idea, as my mouth had been full with water, which now shot out of my nose.

Sirius barked out fits of laughter, Remus howled with laughter over the sopping front of my T-shirt, I continued to shriek with laughter harder than ever, and James looked indignant over the fact that we had interrupted him.

Once we had calmed down a bit, but were still chuckling occasionally, he continued, "So we woke you up, and the man asked if you were being taken against your choice, to which you answered 'Nah, these little chicks needs their mama hen', rolled over and continued to sleep."

I now roared with laughter, "What!? I don't even remember that!"

More minutes passed by with us just laughing, and I thought to myself, 'I can't remember the last time I laughed quite so much'.

My sides were now aching, and my face stiff from laughing so much, and I forced myself to calm down, taking long breaths but occasionally starting to giggle again when I made eye contact with any of the boys, "And to think, we're not even high or drunk yet!"

At this, we cleared away our plates and washed them while singing Black dog by Led Zeppelin which Sirius in particular seemed to enjoy.

It was now completely dark outside, and the soft light from the little lamp by our beds was all that lit up the room.

Sirius opened the bottle of what turned out to be whisky, and I found out my tin box and filters.

"Ladies first," Sirius held out the bottle to me, which I took.

I was a little nervous, but then thought, what time was better to lose my alcohol-virginity than with my closest friends away from parents and before school. I took a small swig, and winced slightly at the incredibly strong flavour, but rather enjoyed the warm feeling of the liquid as it trickled down my throat. I took another sip, this one larger and swallowed. The boys looked at me expectantly, and I said, "It tastes like rat's ass."

They all burst out with laughter, and I handed it to James who took a large gulp, then passed it on to Remus.

I rolled up a joint of wizard weed, lit it, and took a deep drag. I felt my veins buzz from the combination of the grass and alcohol, and leaned back against the haystack behind me, holding the spliff out for the others.

It felt as though I could feel the magic bubbling through me and I felt a wave of happiness and contentment wash over me. Sirius took the joint from me and took a tentative drag, but then relaxed as the effect washed over him. Wizards weed worked much faster than normal marijuana and worked better for first-timers.

"Fuck," He said leaning back too, I felt some of his hair on my face and wrinkled my nose.

"That really isn't bad stuff," James said, as he handed it to Remus. He took another swig of whisky and handed it to me. I swallowed a mouthful and coughed a bit, just as Remus coughed after taking a drag of the spliff.

"Hold on," I said, stumbling out to the kitchen to bring the radio back to where we all laid, and fell back down beside Sirius.

We talked and sang for an hour, at one point getting up to dance to a new Abba song I hadn't heard before. After that, James fell down, having consumed a fair bit of the whisky and Remus curled up beside him in his bed, and the two fell asleep.

I slowly rested my head on the soft pillow, loving the sensation of the smooth, squishy texture against my face. I watched Sirius, who watched me, the light casting a harsh shadow against his already sharp cheekbones. As he blinked, the shadow of his long eyelashes moved too, and I let out a long breath.

"You're beautiful," I cooed, and stroked away some of his hair that had fallen into his face, "Like an angel."

"No," He whispered, "You are."

I giggled and turned away from him, but he grabbed my hand and drew me back. We were now close enough for me to feel his breath on my face. I watched him with a sort of fascination, and when he spoke softly, I could feel his voice vibrate through my body, "You've changed, Ollie."

I looked into his eyes again. They looked like a storm. "What do you mean?" I breathed.

"You're softer than I remember," He said, and put his hand on my cheek, "But harder, too. Kinder, but sadder."

I gulped, and felt a single tear leak out of my eye. He brushed it away.

"Don't cry, love," He murmured, "It's not bad to be sad. We just need to make you happy again. But it's like- like you're a ray of sunlight, your smile is like a summer's day, and your laugh like a pixie in the forest!"

He giggled, and put my hand on his face to push it away.

"No, I mean it! But there's something wrong too. It's like your confidence is broken, and you're scared of yourself, but you try to hide it by being happy around others."

I listened to his words, as if they were the only thing that were keeping me alive, and watched his lips move as they formed into sentences.

"You're like this, this fragile, delicate beauty, and yet you're pure force and power! I don't understand it." He now frowned, and I put moved my hand from his cheek to his lips pushing them up into a smile.

"The world isn't there for you to understand, Sirius." I said, in a voice so low I couldn't believe he could hear it. But he did.

I moved forwards, my hand now under his chin and kissed his forehead. He moved his head up, and our lips met.

I closed my eyes, and felt a rush through my veins, like the one from the whisky and weed, but a million time stronger, and million times better.

I moved my hands to the back of his neck, and his to my waist as he pulled me on top of him.

I kissed his neck and he growled softly, and rumble seemed to course through his body. He flipped me over so he was now on top of me, and he kissed my neck too.

I felt pleasure through my entire body and wrapped my legs around his waist, a moan riding on my breath as he bit down softly on my neck.

He drew back, and his eyes were almost black.

"We shouldn't." He said, and I unwrapped my legs from him.

"No. We're drunk, and high, and we'd regret it."

"The only thing I'd regret was being with you that way when I wouldn't remember it." He said, we were now laying next to each other as we had been before.

I sighed, "No, we won't remember any of this, will we?"

I breathed out and rested my head on his arm, which was strong despite being slender. Before long, we had both fallen into a deep sleep.