Chapter 1

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

"Taylor Moore get your ass down here!" I heard the lovely sound of my mother screaming.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. I walked out of my bedroom and swung round the banister to go down stairs.

"What" I said as I got to the kitchen where my mother was.

"What the hell is this doing in your pocket?" She asked holding up a bag of weed. My eyes went wide.

"That's not mine" I lied.

"Oh really, who's is it then?" she folded her arms.

I didn't want to rat JJ out because I knew it was his. So I just said "I don't know mom, I've never seen it before" with a shrug.

"You're a shit liar. I don't want you hanging around with those people anymore" my mom said.

"Those people?" I argued.

"Yes, They're a bad influence on you!" she fought back.

"But mom they're my friends!" I shouted.

"What about Sarah and the others" she sighed.

"You know I don't like them mom" I said.

"I wish you stuck with them. They were much nicer then this bunch" she said throwing the bag of weed in the bin.

"Well I didn't. I chose these, they welcomed me to their group and I'm happy. Do you not want me to be happy?" I yelled.

"Honey of course I do. But I don't want you making bad decisions" she said.

"Well I'm not mom. And I'm gonna continue to hang out with them, you can't stop me!" I yelled.

"Fine, I won't. But don't come asking me to bail you out when you get arrested" she said walking out the room.

I flipped her off as she left. Suddenly I got a notification on my phone. I looked at the message from John B.

John B
We're on our way.  

Taylor
Ok :)

We were going to go out on a boat ride today. Summer officially started yesterday so today was our first day of freedom.

I looked round the corner of the kitchen door and saw my mum was sat watching tv. I crept back into the kitchen and took the weed out of the bin. I put it back in my pocket and started to walk out the house.

"I'm going out!" I called to my mum.

"Don't get yourself into shit!" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I walked down the bridge to were my dock was. As I was walking along when I saw John B and JJ in the boat.

"Super hot chick to our right, I think we should pick her up, over" JJ said pretending to talk into a radio. I giggled at his flirting.

John B laughed and pulled up next to my dock.

"Good Morning boys" I said taking JJ's hand as he helped me onto the boat.

"Well Hello, Princess" JJ said in a posh voice. "How nice to see you on this fine Saturday morning" Making me laugh.

I sat down at the nose of the boat. JJ came and put his arm around me.