Chapter 21

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

Me, JJ and Pope went to the beach after the chaos the just caused. Kie and John B were already surfing so we met them there.

"Hey! Save some waves for us" JJ shouted as we ran into the sea with our boards.

We paddled out to them on our surfboards.

"Woah, what happened to you guys" Kie looked at me and Pope.

"Uh..."

"Bike riding accident" I said quickly.

"We're ok though" I smiled at Pope.

He smiled back.

"These waves aren't gonna surf themselves" John B said paddling away.

We all followed and surfed together.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We put our boards back on the sand and went back into the water.

I jumped into JJ's arms and he picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His hands went straight to my butt, obviously.

I leaned in and we started to make out. He squeezed my ass causing me to let out a moan so he could slip his tongue in.

I heard someone clear the throat behind us. I pulled away and saw John B, Kie and Pope starting at us.

"That's to much PDA" John B shook his head making me laugh.

I gave JJ one last peck before we all swam in the water.

We played games like tag and had loads of water fights. But the sun started to set so we decided to head back to the chateau.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You really think it's out there? Like, no bullshit?" Pope asked as we laid in the hammocks.

Me and JJ shared one whilst Pope and Kie shared one. John B had one to himself.

"My father thought it was" John B answered.

"But do you?" He asked again.

"After hearing his voice on that tape... I think I do"

"Only one way to find out" Pope said as they did their little handshake between their hammocks.