Chapter 14

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

We pulled up out front of a run down light house. We all got out of the Twinkie. I looked up at the rusted light house wondering why would Big John leave a message to send John B here?

"Right. You're gonna post up and look out for bogeys, okay?" John B pointed at JJ.

"Wait... why me?" JJ started to get annoyed.

"Because you're not coming" Pope spoke up.

"Why?"

"There are independent and dependent variables. You're independent. We don't know what you'll do" Pope said.

"Shut up Pope" JJ put his finger in Pope's face.

"Listen to me for a second. Pope, you stand look out with JJ, Okay? If we get split up we meet back at JJ's house" John B calmed him down.

"What about me" I spoke up.

"Uhhh Taylor, you can stay with them" John B smiled.

"Great, so I'm stuck on baby sitting duty" I sighed and sat down in the Twinkie.

John B and Kie went off to go to the lighthouse whilst I sat with Pope and JJ.

"I'm gonna work on my merit scholarship essay, and I'm trying to keep felonies to a minimum" Pope sat down in the van.

"Alright would you just shut up already" JJ said fed up with Pope.

I rolled my eyes and started to climb up to the top of the van.

"What are you doing" JJ asked.

"Tanning" I said taking my top off exposing my slightly revealing bikini.

When I laid my shirt down next to me and looked back at JJ to see him still staring at me.

"Like what you see?" I asked snapping him out of his wet dream.

I rolled my eyes laughing and laid down to tan. A few moments later I felt the van move and heard someone coming up next to me.

"I've come to join you" JJ said next to me taking his shirt off.

I looked up at his toned body.

"Like what you see?" He repeated what I said a minute ago making me roll my eyes.

"I don't get how girls can lay and do this for so long. It gets so hot" he groaned making me laugh.

We laid in silence for a few minutes until I remembered my mum wanted JJ to come to dinner tomorrow.

"Hey, JJ" I spoke up.

"Mhm" he hummed.

"I know this is like super weird but my mom wants you to come to dinner tomorrow, she told me to ask you" I mentally cringed.

"Oh really. You've told your mom about me" he poked my side chuckling.

"Ok fine, it was a stupid thing to ask, don't bother" I started to sit up.

"No it's fine, I'll be there" he smiled.

"Really? You don't have to" I chuckled.

"No, I want to" he smiled.

Out of nowhere the sound of police sirens were heard.

I looked at JJ

"Shit the cops".